Snapchat streaks have become the ultimate test of friendship in this digital age. With millions of active users, it’s not surprising that some people take their streaks seriously, going to great lengths to maintain them. From daily snaps to creative messages, there’s no limit on what people would do for the sake of a long-running streak. In this blog post, we’ll be diving into some insane Snapchat streaks that will leave you amazed and wondering just how far someone is willing to go to keep their snap game strong! So get ready to witness the longest Snapchat streaks of all times.
What is a Snapchat Streak?
Snapchat streak is a fire emoji that shows the number of days two friends exchanged Snaps after three consecutive days next to the friends’ names. In another world, Snapchat uses these streaks to encourage you to keep contacting and use this app to exchange Snaps regularly. So, today one of the most popular questions Snapchat users search for is who has the longest snap streak? If you are among this group, let’s find the answer.
20 of the Longest Snapchat Streaks Ever
It is not enough to know the highest snap score ever, and you prefer to find a long list of the highest snap streaks? Here you are, a list of the top 20 longest snapchat streaks ever.
- Missy Krieger and Carly Schwartz, 2681
- Fatmis & Samko, 2655
- Hannah Garrett & Lauren, 2700
- Sophia & Haley, 2583
- Chris & Jorah, 2529
- Isabella Goza and Gavin Clark, 2527
- Mia & Millie, 2494
- Samko and Fatmis, 2492
- Jenny Grinsell and Jason Muccioli, 2482
- Jessica & Patrick, 2422
- Micheal Groves & Blair, 2403+ days
- Alex Glass & Nataly Wittels, 2403+ days
- Dan & Gina, 2394
- mark Karamea & Nicole, 2301+ days
- Laura and Lisa, 2291
- Julie S and Kristi B, 2215
- Shiki Shrugss & Chance, 2100
- Juan Felpe Sarmiento Ebratt and Felipe Torres Pizarro, 2088
- Tyler & Yohann, 2009+ days
- Briana Griese & Fiance, 2000+ days
How to keep a Snapstreak going?
The Snapchat app tracks the number of consecutive days that two people have Snapped each other and records this as a “Snapstreak”. A Snapstreak begins when each person in the streak exchanges snaps with each other for three consecutive days. If either person doesn’t snap the other person within 24 hours, the streak will end.
Here are some tips to keep your Snapstreak going and make another longest snapchat streak:
- Make sure you and your streak partner exchange snaps every day- even if it’s just a quick photo or video.
- Try to snap each other as early in the day as possible, so there’s less of a chance that one of you will forget to snap the other person.
- If you know you’re going to be busy or won’t have access to your phone for a while, send a streaksnap- a photo or video specifically for your streak partner that they’ll receive even if they aren’t able to open Snapchat at that moment.
- Use streaksnaps as an opportunity to get creative! Come up with funny or interesting ideas to keep your partner entertained.
- Most importantly, don’t stress too much if you miss a day here or there. As long as you make up for it by snapping extra the next few days, your Snapstreak should be fine.
- Edit your friends’ name to get the longest snap streak:
If you want to be always on top of your streaks, choose a way to guarantee that your streaks are at the top of your snapchat Friends list, like editing your friends’ names by following the below steps:
- Swipe right to see all groups and contacts on snapchat.
- Find the friend you like to keep your Snap Streaks with him through the search bar.
- Tap on his name> hamburger menu> Edit Name.
- Add “Aaa” to the beginning of their name.
- Then tap “Save.”
Now, when you want to send a snap, you will see friends’ names tagged with “Aaa” at the top of your Friends list.
- Set a Reminder to get the longest snap streak:
A simple way to get the highest snap streak is to set a reminder that notifies you to send a “Good morning” snap, every day just after you wake up.
Also as a snapchat user you might have been looking for Ways to Unlock the Butterflies Lens on Snapchat, and we have the full guide on how to get this snapchat filter here: “Butterflies Lens on Snapchat,”
How to see your longest streak on Snapchat?
In order to see your longest streak on Snapchat, Follow the steps below to find out your own n longest Snapchat streak:
- You will need to take a screenshot of your “My Friends” page.
- On this page, you will see a list of all the people you have added as friends on Snapchat.
- Above this list, there is a row of emojis that represent different statuses.
- The middle emoji in this row represents your “Snapchat score,” which is the number of snaps you have sent and received.
- To the right of this emoji is your “streak,” which is represented by a fire emoji.
- In order to view your longest streak, simply take a screenshot of this page and compare the numbers next to the fire emoji.
The highest snap streak is one of the most popular subjects, and many people throughout the world try to get the place of the Snapchat user with the longest snap streak, which will happen simply by keeping regular snapping, but you should be patient, like Missy Krieger and Carly Schwartz with 2681 Snap streak. If you want to know more about the details of the longest snapchat streak owners, read the above text completely.
Can 1 person keep a Snap streak going?
It is possible for one person to keep a Snapstreak going by sending Snaps to themselves. However, it is more common for two people to keep a Snapstreak going by sending Snaps to each other.
How do I know if a streak is about to end?
If you see an hourglass emoji next to your friend’s name, it means the streak is about to end.
What happens when you get a 365 day streak on snapchat?
When you complete 365 days, you will see the 365 emoji.
What happens after 1000 streak on Snapchat?
If you think of a special happening, I have to say that unfortunately, that will not happen, and after 1000 streaks, you will only see a charming sticker with the person for that you have the 1000-day streak.
Rewards for Reaching 1000-Day Snapchat Streak
If you’re one of the select few who have managed to maintain a 1000-day Snapchat streak, congratulations! You’re in elite company. Less than 0.01% of all Snapchat users have achieved this impressive feat. As a reward for your efforts, you’ll receive a special Trophy on your Snapchat profile and be featured on the Discover page for all of your friends to see. In addition, you’ll receive a personal message from the Snapchat team congratulating you on your accomplishment.
Can Snap streaks last longer than 24 hours?
The answer is yes. Snap streaks can last longer than 24 hours. In fact, there are several reports of people who have kept their streaks going for over a year! Of course, this requires both parties to be highly dedicated to maintaining the streak, and there have been cases where one person has had to take a break from Snapchat due to illness or other commitments, leading to the end of the streak. But if you’re willing to put in the effort, it seems that keeping a Snap streak alive for a long time is definitely possible.
How long until a streak dies?
According to Snapchat’s FAQ section, a Snapchat streak is officially defined as “two users who have sent each other Snaps within 24 hours for at least three consecutive days”. So technically, as long as both users are still sending each other snaps within that 24 hour window, the streak will stay alive.
Can snap streak go over 1000?
Yes, it is possible for a snap streak to go over 1000. The longest snap streak on record is held by two friends who have been snapping each other daily since 2015. As of July 2019, their snap streak is over 2600 days!