Have you ever found yourself scrolling through your Instagram feed and suddenly realized that a certain someone’s posts are nowhere to be seen? Or maybe you’ve tried to tag them in a photo, only to find out that their username doesn’t come up anymore. If this sounds familiar, there’s a good chance that they’ve blocked you on the popular social media platform. But fear not! In this blog post, we’ll share seven foolproof ways to tell if someone has indeed blocked you on Instagram. So sit back, grab your phone, and let’s get started!
How to know if someone blocked you on Instagram?
If you’re wondering whether someone has blocked you on Instagram, there are a few signs. As you know Instagram does not send any message when someone blocks you. So, if you do not know how do you know if someone blocked you on Instagram, here are the general signs to find out if you are blocked on Instagram by a user:
- You cannot find user on search bar (if you have not searched before)
- You cannot see their following
- You cannot see their posts
- You cannot see their followers
- You cannot see any of their Instagram stories
- Even if you send message, they will not receive
- They cannot see your comments and posts
- Their direct message conversation disappears
- If you search by other accounts, the look for you and them is different.
- You can no longer see a contact’s last seen or online in the chat window.
- If someone has blocked you, any attempts to place a call through WhatsApp to the contact will be abortive.
- No permission for creating a group
If you have already searched that person’s name on the search bar, you might be able to find it even after their blocked you, but this will also disappear after sometimes. So, the best way to find out is to search for the person anonymously by other Instagram accounts.
How to know if someone blocked you on Instagram by searching?
- Open the app. Then type in the person’s name who you think has blocked you. You may see the username if you have already searched for it.
- When you find the person you’re looking for, click on it to enter his/her profile. You should be able to see his/her pictures with no problem, but if you do not, chances are you have been blocked or they have deactivated their Instagram account.
If the person you suspect has blocked you, you’ll be able to find this person’s name in the search bar, but once you enter that person’s profile, you will not be able to see his or her pictures even though the top bar indicates the person has pictures in their profile (picture below). Be sure that it is one of the best tricks about how to know if you are blocked on instagram.
However, you must not mistake this for a person who has deactivated their Instagram account or a person who has been blocked by Instagram, as this might also be the case. You can also use external apps such as Unfollowgram, which helps you how do you know when someone blocks you on instagram.
Best apps to if you are blocked on Instagram?
user not found instagram am i blocked? How do i know if someone blocked me on instagram? Previously, you read that you can choose an app to see who blocked you on instagram. Here, I want to tell you some of the best apps, which help you understand when someone blocks you on instagram.
AiGrow is one of the most famous Instagram unfollow apps & growth services, which help you to find if you have been blocked on instagram. This highly effective unfollow app is an all-in-one Instagram marketing service, which helps you with other marketing needs, too.
- Mass Unfollow App For Instagram:
The second option among the best Instagram unfollow apps is Mass Unfollow for Instagram. While many people use it to mass follow and unfollow accounts, it helps you to keep track of ghost followers, and you can choose this app to see who blocked you on instagram.
- UnFollowers For Instagram: Instagram Unfollow App:
If you are looking for a safe app to see who blocked you on instagram, Unfollowers for Instagram is one of the best apps which provides you with all information from within the app and helps you understand when someone blocks you on instagram.
Tips to Avoid Getting Blocked on Instagram
There are a few things you can do to avoid getting blocked on Instagram.
- First, be mindful of the posts you make. If you post offensive or spammy content, you’re more likely to get reported and blocked.
- Second, don’t overdo it with the hashtags. Using too many hashtags in a single post can come across as spammy and will irritate other users.
- Third, be respectful in your comments. Don’t leave rude or hurtful comments on other people’s posts.
- And finally, don’t try to follow or DM someone who has already blocked you. This will only result in further action being taken against your account.
Also Read: “can you block someone who blocked you“
If you block someone on Instagram will they know?
If you block someone on instagram will they know? What does it look like when someone blocks you on instagram? You might decide to block someone on Instagram for any reason, but you might be worried that they will understand if you have blocked them. Here, I have to say that fortunately, no notification is sent to the blocked user by Instagram, but like what I explained about how to know if someone blocked you on instagram, they can use some methods and understand that you have blocked them.
What happens when someone blocks you on Instagram?
When someone blocks you on Instagram, they will no longer be able to see your posts and you will no longer be able to see their posts. If you try to view a blocked person’s profile, you will receive a message saying “User not found.”
How to stop someone from following you on Instagram?
In the previous paragraph, I have explained why do people block you, and now I want to tell you what is the difference between how to stop someone from following you on instagram and blocking someone’s Instagram account.
To stop someone from following you on Instagram, log in to your Instagram account and go to your profile. Tap on Followers, then you can see everyone who is following you. Next to the Follow button, you can see three little dots. Tap on it and choose the Remove option to disallow that user from following you. That is how to stop someone from following you on instagram which is different from blocking. Continue reading and learn more about how to block someone on Instagram and if you block someone on instagram will they know?
All Instagram users know this app does not notify people when they are blocked. It is painful to imagine that you suddenly receive a notification ‘X blocked you.’
Now, you might ask how do you know if someone blocked you on instagram? User not found instagram am i blocked? Is there an app to see who blocked you on instagram? Read the above text and learn all the details about what does it look like when someone blocks you, how to know if someone blocked you on instagram, and the best apps that show who had blocked you on instagram.