If you are enjoying your lifetime on TikTok, you maybe also have heard about social media restrictions, or the servers have disabled even you or some of your friends and TikTok contacts. So what now? How to get unbanned from TikTok?
In this post, we will see how to get your TikTok account unbanned, how long do TikTok bans last, and know even more about all TikTok bans.
Why Did TikTok Ban My Account?
As you know, several rules and guidelines are set for all social media platforms in order to keep the user safe and happy. This was actually the reason why TikTok began to care about what was happening on its servers. In 2018, TikTok was sentenced to pay 5.5 million dollars by FTC (Federal Trade Commission). The settlement cost was levied because TikTok violated the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Before that, any person can create a TikTok account and start his or her activity; but now TikTok is obligated to prevent any children under 13 from having an independent account on this platform. Note that the majority of TikTok users are aged between 14 and 18, and some of these guys have lacked documentation to prove their age.
If you think TikTok has banned your account, this can occur because of the following possible reasons;
- Lack of enough documentation about your birth date
- Recording violent activities from your account
- TikTok ban to due to some countries’ restrictions
Furthermore, there is also a possibility that you have been mistakenly disabled by TikTok, and you are restricted for no reason.
Does the TikTok Appeal Deadline Expire?
If your TikTok account has been suspended or restricted by the servers, you have to appeal the suspension within a few days. Sometimes this is a big problem, especially for those TIkTokers who don’t check their profile frequently and don’t realize their account has been disabled. If you have multiple TikTok accounts at the same time, you may also forget to check all of them.
As a result, you have only a few days (usually 1 to 5 days) to take any action to make your account unbanned from tiktok shadowban. After the deadline is expired, there is a possibility of being permanently banned from TikTok. In this case, you need contact assistance through email for restoring access to TikTok.
How long do TikTok bans last?
Maybe you are already banned on TikTok and asking how long do TikTok bans last for committed users. In most cases, a shadowban on TikTok lasts for two weeks or 14 days. However, this period will increase if servers find evidence about you and get more suspicious about your previous wrong activities.
By the way in: “how to get unbanned from Omegle” learn why you might get banned on Omegle, and how to fix this annoying issue.
How to get unbanned from TikTok?
Before asking your question of how to get your TikTok account unbanned, let’s see how many types of TikTok bans we have on this platform:
- Permanent ban
- Temporary ban
- Shadow bans
If you have been permanently banned from TikTok, you will receive a message with a text of “Your account was permanently banned due to multiple violations of our Community Guidelines.” To see how to get unbanned from TikTok, you can take one of these routes:
- Fill out an appeal form for Recovering Tiktok Bans
This is the best option a TikTok user has to respond to his or her account restriction. However, you cannot use an appeal form if you are permanently banned from TikTok, and also you won’t be able to contact the support team through the application
To fill out an appeal form on TikTok, follow these steps:
- First, open your TikTok app and go to the “Profile” section.
- Next, click on the three dots at the top right of the screen to open the “Settings and Privacy” tab. After that, go to the “SUPPORT” option and choose “Report a Problem.”
- Now, click on the “Account and profile” open.
- Select “Profile Page” and then “Other.”
- Click on the “Still have problem” and type why you think your account has been disabled. Finally, click on the “Report” button to submit your appeal.
- Send a TikTok Support email
You can use this option for both temporary and permanent TikTok bans, but it is more suitable for users who are unable to log into their TikTok app and send appeal forms from there. As a result, you should email the tiktok support team. You can use these email addresses to send the request:
- Global: [email protected]
- The United States: [email protected]
- Canada: [email protected]
- Japan: [email protected]
- Europe: [email protected]
How to get unbanned from TikTok Live?
To see how to get unbanned from TikTok Live, you can choose one of these three methods:
- Email TikTok
Two emails are available for guys who have been banned on TikTok Live; the first address, [email protected], which is used for legal issues, and the address of [email protected], which is for anything regarding the TikTok app. You can submit an appeal to both of these email addresses.
- Use the “Share your feedback” form
You can submit an appeal on the address “https://www.tiktok.com/legal/report/feedback” and use it to report your problem. Follow these steps:
- Firstly, go to the “Share your feedback” form.
- Now, type in the email address which is linked with your TikTok account. After that, enter your TikTok username.
- Below the “What would you like to tell us?” field, you can explain that you were banned from TikTok Live by mistake and didn’t violate any community guidelines. You can also upload an attachment under the “Attachments” section.
- If you have a record of your TikTok Live, you can attach it as evidence.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to send the appeal to TikTok and wait until they send their answer.
- Report a problem with the TikTok app
You can also use your TikTok application to send a report to the support team. To do that, follow these steps;
- First of all, go to your TikTok profile and click on the three dots option on the screen.
- Next, scroll down and click on the “Report a Problem” tab. Find and click on “Live/Payment/Rewards.”
- Now, click on “Hosting Live” and choose the “Live is suspended” option.
- After that, select “No,” then click on “Still have problem.”
- Here, you need to explain that you were banned mistakenly and didn’t violate any of the community guidelines on the platform.
- Finally, click on the “Report” button to submit the report to TikTok.
Also Read: “Change Your Age on TikTok “