Almost all rapturous subjects can be found on YouTube; you can see many channels debating about new technologies, new-brand products, or just reviewing funny moments in the past year.
But there is a question; where to just watch a video like lightning and move to another one? Yes, we are talking about YouTube Shorts. Here we are to bomber your brain with new information; we will talk about the principles of YouTube Shorts, the YouTube Shorts download process, and the YouTube Shorts downloader tools.
What is YouTube Shorts?
YouTube Shorts is an official branch of the main YouTube platform which hosts short videos less than 60 seconds in time length. The platform’s beta version was founded in March 2020 in the United States and globally released in July 2021. Honestly, this is a reaction to the uprising “TikTok” by YouTube headquarters. As we are talking now, YouTube Shorts has accumulated over 5 trillion views from followers all over the world.
How to create a YouTube shorts video?
If you want to participate in creating YouTube short videos and uploading them to the YouTube Shorts, first, you need to download the official YouTube app on your smartphone. Use the App Store (iOS) or Google Play store (Android) for this purpose.
After that, follow this method to create and upload your first YouTube Shorts video;
- Open your YouTube app, and click on the (+) icon on the button on the app homepage. Choose the “Create a Short” option.
- If you want to record a 15-second clip, hold the red record button or tap it to start recording and then again to stop. However, if you are going to record a full 60-second video, click on the number “15” above the record button to change the video length option to the 60-seconds mode.
- You can also add special effects and elements to your video. Just browse the toolbar on the right of the screen to access these features;
- Click on the rotating arrows to switch the camera view
- Click on the clock icon to set a countdown timer for creating hands-free videos
- Add retouching to your video by clicking on the magic wand
- Speed up or slow down your Short video by clicking on the “1x” button
- Click on the ghost icon to help align your transitions between video clips
- Add sound to your video by clicking on the “Add sound” icon at the top of the screen. Remember that you can only add an audio track to your Short video before starting to record or afterward in the editing process.
- If you just made a mistake, you can click on the reverse arrow next to the record button to undo it.
- After finishing the recording process, click on the checkmark to save your video.
- Now, finalize your video by adding a music track, text, and filters to your sample.
- After editing, click on the “Next” button in the top right-hand corner to add any of the details of your Short video file and select whether you want the video to be public, unlisted, or private.
- Finally, tap on the “Upload Short” button to publish your video successfully.
Can we download YouTube shorts?
Some people may be asking if they can download YouTube Shorts on their devices. The answer is yes. Compared to YouTube’s main platform, the YouTube Shorts download process is much more straightforward than the original YouTube videos themselves. In the following paragraph, you will learn how to run the YouTube Shorts download process.
How to download YouTube Shorts?
As we know, by downloading a YouTube Shorts video, you can watch it later on your device without using the internet. You can run your favorite YouTube short video download program with the help of the website, your mobile app, or the PC app.
Getting the YouTube shorts download online on your mobile app seems the most direct way of the three methods above. Take these steps to download YouTube shorts via your app on your smartphone;
- First, Open YouTube Shorts and click on the “share” button and copy the link to the video you want to download.
- Now, launch the Shorts video download app and paste the link on the search bar on the screen.
- As the video gets available to download, click on the download button, and it will start downloading.
- Your video will be successfully downloaded and saved to your phone gallery.
If you are using a PC device or laptop for watching videos, you can use the PC version of the YouTube Shorts app to run the YouTube shorts download online process. Follow the instructions;
- Go to YouTube Shorts and copy the link of the video you want to have saved on your desktop.
- Next, launch the 4K Video Downloader and paste the link in the blank space.
- Now, select the format in which you want to download the video and click on the “Download” button
- The video will be automatically downloaded and saved on your PC.
As an alternative process, you can also use a YouTube video downloader in order to have YouTube Shorts download online. A YouTube video downloader is an online tool that helps users download YouTube shorts from the servers. Here, we have introduced five top YouTube video downloader to provide YouTubers with their demands;
YouTube Short Video Download Limits?
As mentioned earlier, you can only upload your videos on YouTube Shorts if there are a 60 seconds continuous video file or several 15-second videos combined. However, if your Short video uses music from the YouTube catalog, your Short will be limited to 15-seconds only. Another limitation of a YouTube Short video is its expiration. By default, a YouTube Short video will expire after 7 days unless you save them.
Thank you for reading. We gather almost anything essential about YouTube Shorts in this text for you. Note that there is no obligation to use a YouTube Shorts downloader to launch a YouTube short video download process, as you can use the PC and mobile application. More after, take care about the YouTube Shorts limits if you decide to upload a short piece of your family videos or a funny moment on the server.