One of the most popular instant messaging social platforms used in recent years is Discord because it is easy to communicate with voice calls, video calls, or text messaging and send media and files in private chats. This time I want to talk about one of the main questions of users of this application and introduce the best methods to look for a user on discord and to know the top Discord Lookup tools.
How to find a User on discord
Here, it is time to go through the most popular ways Discord users use to find a user on discord, such as:
- Using a Discord ID lookup tool:
The first and the most efficient way I want to talk about is using a Discord lookup tool also known as Discord ID search, which allows you to conduct a Discord ID lookup in the most simple way and in the shortest time. Using these tools is as simple as doing a reverse Discord ID look-up by the underlying user ID and finding all basic information, such as
- User ID
- Profile picture
- Profile banner
- Banner color
- Date of creation/account age
Also, you can use a username or nickname and search it through a Discord user search tool and find a list of the Discord profiles that match your search criteria.
- Sync your phone’s contact list
In the second method, you can try your chance and use Discord’s “Sync your contacts” feature to find the user you are looking for through the below steps:
- Open Discord and go to your Friends tab.
- Choose the Find your friends button, or Getting Started.
- Then select the Allow contacts to add me option and click on Get Started.
- Sometimes, the app asks you to verify your phone number by entering your phone number and receiving a confirmation code.
- Finally, Sync Contacts, choose OK and spot all your contacts who use Discord.
- Use a people search tool:
There are various people search tools, like Social Catfish, you can use online and for free to search for up-to-date info about an individual, such as social media accounts in only a few minutes.
- Use Discord Nearby Scan feature:
This method is especially helpful when you want to add a do discord user lookup and find someone to meet at an event or a party. Pay attention to successfully use this feature, you need to be only a 30-foot away from each other, and both have enabled your WiFi or Bluetooth. Finally, if everything is ok, use the below steps and simply look up a Discord user.
- Open Discord and go to your Friends tab.
- Then choose the Add Friend button and click on the Nearby scan.
- Allow pop-ups to ask to use location, microphone, WiFi, and Bluetooth and find a list of nearby users.
Also Read: How to delete a Discord server
3 Best discord Lookup Tools
Previously, you read that discord user lookup tools are among the best ways you can use to find the user you have always wished to find. Here, I want to add a list of the top three of these tools, which are 100% free to use.
- Discord Lookup:
This is a famous name in the world of discord lookup. Just open the Dicrod Lookup website, enter anyone’s Discord user ID you want to find, choose the “Lookup” button, and recover the user’s full profile with picture and banner in a short time.
- Lookup Guru:
The next option I want to introduce is Lookup Guru, an online free tool with a slightly cleaner interface. Like the previous option, it shows all critical info, and more than that, you can favorite specific accounts and keep track of recent searches.
- Discord Hub:
Finally, I want to add that you can use Discord Hub to search among a database of 3 million Discord users. Use Discord Hub, and simply enter a user’s username instead of Discord ID and find all results that match your query.
How do I use discord lookup to find a discord user?
At last, I want to explain a bit about the way you can use a discord lookup tool to find a user, which is not hard and requires only a few minutes.
- Search the address of the Discord user lookup tool you choose.
- There, you will find a search bar or something like this.
- Type the user’s name you want to find on Discord and find a full list of users with the same name.
- Check the tag number and discord ID and add them up.
- How do I find my Discord ID?
In this case, first, enable “Developer Mode” from your account settings, then copy the ID of your account.
- How to find someone’s Discord ID?
If you want to find anyone else’s Discord ID, only right-click on their profile picture and select Copy ID.
In the above text, you read a full guide about Discord user lookup, its best techniques, and useful tools to reach such a goal and find a Discord user, such as Discord Lookup, Discord Hub, and Lookup Guru. If you have any other questions that could not be answered above, you can share them with us in the comments.