Have you ever been scrolling through your Instagram feed, only to find that the same person’s stories keep showing up again and again? It can be really annoying and make it hard to enjoy the content of other users. In this article, we’ll discuss Instagram stories repeating and why is Instagram repeating stories so that you can continue to enjoy a variety of content on your feed.
Why is Instagram Repeating Stories?
Instagram Stories are a great way to share your life with your friends and followers, but sometimes they can be a little too repetitive. If you find out Instagram stories repeating, there’s a chance that your account is being hacked or that someone is trying to spam you. Here are a few reasons why your Instagram Stories might be repeating, and how you can fix it.
1. You’re Following Too Many People: If you follow too many people, Instagram will start showing you the same stories from different accounts. To stop this from happening, unfollow a few people to reduce the number of stories your seeing.
2. Someone Has Hacked Your Account: If someone has hacked your account, they could be repeating certain Stories to try and get more followers or views on their own profile. To fix this, change your password immediately and make sure you have two-factor authentication enabled for extra security.
3. You Have Too Many Active Stories: If you have too many active Stories in your feed, Instagram might start repeating them as it doesn’t have enough space to show all of them at once. To fix this, delete or archive some of your older stories to make room for new ones.
How to fix Instagram stories repeating?
If you’re experiencing issues and you are struggling with why is instagram repeating stories there are a few potential causes and solutions.
- One common cause of this problem is that your phone’s cache may be full. To fix this, simply clear your cache by going to your phone’s Settings > App Manager > Instagram and tapping the “Clear Cache” button.
- Another potential cause is that you may have too many apps running in the background, which can lead to RAM issues on your phone. To fix this, try closing some of the apps you’re not using and restarting your phone. So if someone you follow has posted a lot of stories about a topic that you’re interested in, and used instagram stories templates, they’re more likely to show up in your feed.”
- If neither of these solutions work, it’s possible that there’s an issue with the Instagram app itself. In this case, the best solution is to uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Finally, if you’re still having problems with your Instagram Stories repeating, it’s best to contact the Instagram support team for help.
Why Does Instagram Always Show The Same Person’s Stories Repeatedly?
Have you ever noticed that your Instagram Stories feed seems to favor certain people, showing their stories over and over again even if you haven’t interacted with them recently? It’s not just you – this is a common complaint from Instagram users. There are a few possible reasons for this.
- First, Instagram may think that you’re more interested in seeing stories from people who you engage with frequently. So if you’ve been watching someone’s stories regularly or interacting with them in other ways (liking their posts, etc.), they’re more likely to show up in your feed.
- Another possibility is that Instagram is trying to show you content that it thinks you’ll find relevant or interesting. So if someone you follow has posted a lot of stories about a topic that you’re interested in, they’re more likely to show up in your feed.
Whatever the reason, there’s no need to worry – there’s an easy way to fix this issue. Just go into your settings and turn off the “Show Relevant Stories First” option. This will disable the algorithm that favors certain people’s stories and show everyone’s stories in chronological order instead.
Instagram story won’t go away after viewing
If you’re an avid Instagram user, you’ve probably noticed that your Stories tend to repeat themselves after you’ve viewed them once. You may have even seen the same Story multiple times in a row. This can be extremely frustrating, especially if you’re trying to view other people’s Stories and keep up with what’s going on in the world. But why does this happen?
There are a few different reasons why your Instagram Stories might be repeating. One possibility is that you have a slow internet connection. If your phone or tablet is connected to Wi-Fi, try turning it off and see if that fixes the problem. If you’re still having trouble, it could be because of an issue with the Instagram app itself. Sometimes the app gets stuck and starts repeating content.