How to do a you tube comment search? (Using YouTube comment finder)
Today YouTube is among the most popular social media apps and many people use it everyday to share their funny and interesting videos. Also, there is another group of people who use the YouTube channel to follow these videos, like and comment on them. While working with YouTube is not hard work, if you are a newbie you might have some questions like, how to see your youtube comments, how to comment on youtube, or how to find my first comment on youtube. Keep reading because below you can find all details about YouTube comments.
How to comment on YouTube?
Before going through the answer to questions like how to see your youtube comments, how to find the first comment on youtube, where can I find the youtube comment history mobile, let’s see how to comment on youtube.
If you are using a mobile phone and want to know how to comment on youtube, follow the below steps:
- Open the YouTube application on your cell phone.
- Search your favorite video and open it.
- Go down to the Comments section.
- Choose the Add a public comment button near the top of the Comments section.
- Type your comment and tap send.
If you are using Desktop to watch YouTube videos and want to know how to comment on youtube, you have to do all the above steps. Just at first instead of opening the app you have to search YouTube address in your browser and open the YouTube site.
How to search YouTube comments?
As I mentioned before, you can use two ways to do youtube comments search. Here, I will explain how to search youtube comments using each of these methods.
- The traditional way to search comments on YouTube
If you are looking for an easy way to do a youtube comment search, you can use this traditional way. But I have to mention that it is not always effective. For this native search, you search youtube comments with cmd + f or ctrl + f keys combinations.
- Free tool to search your own YouTube comments
To answer the question of how to search youtube comments, you can use another solution that is more professional and unique. In this way, you can use one of the third-party apps as a yt comment finder. Continue reading and find some of the best yt comment finders.
What is a youtube comment finder?
Until here, you learned about the youtube first comment finder method, and how to search youtube comments. As you previously read, one of the most effective ways that you can use to do a youtube comments search is to use a youtube comment finder. If you do not know what a yt comment finder is and how you can use it to do a youtube comment search, continue reading. First of all, I have to mention that a yt comment finder is an SEO feature that enables you to find the best catchphrases among any mainstream YouTube video. In the next paragraph, I will introduce some of the best youtube comment finders.
Best Youtube comment finder
In this paragraph, you can read about the three best youtube comment finders. So you can choose your favorite one and easily do a youtube comment search.
- YTComment Finder
If you are looking for a user-friendly and straightforward comment finder tool, you can use YT Comment Finder as one of the best youtube comment finders available on the internet. While you can use it for free, be sure that it will produce incredible results. If you do not know how to use this youtube comment finder and do a youtube comments search, follow the below steps:
- Search the YTC website and open the site.
- There, you can see a search bar on the homepage. Here, you have to enter your video title or the URL of the YouTube channel or a video URL you want to find its comments, and then click the Search.
- As a result, you can see a complete list of videos with the same title. Choose your favorite video and Search its comments.
- A new search bar will arise for any comments you decide to look up.
- YouTube First Comment Finder
While I previously mentioned a way that you can use to see the YouTube first comment in a video, that is only available for the creator. But if you use the YouTube First Comment Finder app, you can see the first comment in all situations. If you do not know how to use YouTube First Comment Finder as a youtube comment finder and how to search youtube comments, you can follow the below steps.
- Open the YouTube First Comment Finder website.
- There you can see a search box to use and paste your YouTube video URL.
- Click on the FIND option, and you can see the name of the first commenter on the video. Also, you can see what the comment is and the date of commenting.
Pay attention, while this website comes with a tutorial, and is a good way to find out the first comment on YouTube, the features of this tool would be limited.
This option is another user-friendly and ad-free random youtube comment finder. Hadzy is famous as a quick yt comment finder and you can use it to handle more comments than other sites. If you want to know how to search youtube comments with this popular youtube comment search, continue reading.
- Open the Hadzy website.
- Like all other apps, you have to copy and paste the YouTube video’s URL into the search bar.
- After you see a pop-up with all the details about the video, just click on Load Data.
- In the next step, you will see two buttons- ‘View Comments’ and ‘View Statistics.’ Choose View Comments to check the first, second, and other comments in order.
- YouTube Studio
Another great yt comment finder that I want to introduce is the YouTube Studio, which has been recently updated with different tools for moderating comments. For example, you can use the Comment filters and search for comments that contain questions.
If you are looking for something more than a simple youtube comment finder, Tubebuddy is a great option. It is one of the best apps and browser extensions available for YouTube that provides a kind of YouTube comment finder tool. Most of the tools of this yt comment finder are free and easily discernible by the Tubebuddy logo.
How to Find My Comments on YouTube?
Many channel owners underestimate the impact of comments on channel growth. It is an important tool for interacting with subscribers. And to grow your youtube channel you need to understand how to work with them properly.
Sometimes, you might want to search Comments you have posted on YouTube. It could be because of different reasons, like when you want to see your Likes or replies to your comment. While I want to say it is not a simple situation, and there is no native way to search within your Youtube comments, you can follow the below steps and search comments you have posted on Youtube.
- Search the Youtube comment history page.
- Go down and load all of it
- Now, you have to hold COMMAND (Mac) / Ctrl (Windows) and press the F key to search comments you have posted on Youtube.
- Here, type what you want to search in the browser search box.
How to see your YouTube comments?
Previously, I have explained how to see your youtube comments on your comment history, but there is another way you can use to see your comments on YouTube. Follow the below steps and do it simply:
- Go to https://www.youtube.com in a web browser on your computer.
- Type the name of the video you’re looking for into the search bar at the top of the page.
- Choose the video from the search results.
- Go down the video’s page to find your comments.
Youtube comment history mobile
Also, you can find your YouTube comments on youtube comment history mobile. If you do not know how to view Comment History on mobile, follow the below steps:
- Open your preferred browser on mobile and search the YouTube website.
- Log into your account.
- Tap on the Desktop site option.
- Click on the History button from the left hamburger menu.
- Now, you will see your YouTube watch history on the newly opened page.
- Click on the Comments button and see your YouTube comment history.
How to Find the First Comments You Have Posted on YouTube?
If you regret what you have commented on Youtube previously or wish to go back and find your first message on YouTube, but can not recall the channel or video where you left the comment, do not worry. Here, I want to show you how to use a youtube first comment finder method, so you can check the previous comments you’ve made on YouTube. Follow the below steps and do a youtube comment search for your first Youtube comment. Pay attention, it is better to use a browser instead of a YouTube App and do the below steps.
- First, search the Youtube address on your browser, and go to the homepage of YouTube.
- At the top of the page, on the left corner, you can see the three-lined icon, which you have to click.
- Then tap on the History option, which will redirect you to your account’s history section.
- On the right side, select History type as ‘community.’
- Under that, you can see the ‘Comments’ option, which you have to choose.
- Here, you can see a new tab with all your YouTube comment history.
How to Find the Latest Comments you have received on YouTube?
As a YouTube user, you might know that it is a vast platform with hidden modifications everywhere. For example, Youtube will not notify you about comments left on your YouTube videos at times, if you have not enabled comment notifications. But when you turn it on, you can keep track of your followers and engage with them more easily. Here, I want to show you two different ways that you can use to do youtube comments search and find the most recent comment you’ve got on YouTube.
Enable Comment Notifications:
- Go to the YouTube homepage, scroll down and find ‘Settings’. When you click on Setting, it will redirect you to the Setting page.
- Choose Notifications from the bar in the left corner. Then go down, find ‘Activity on my Channel’ and enable it.
Pay attention, whether you are using a PC or mobile app, you can follow these steps conveniently.
Check the Notification Bar:
- You can see a bell icon at the top right corner of your YouTube page, which you have to click. There you can see notifications regarding all the comment activities. When you choose a particular notification, you can see that comment.
Those Youtube users who do not have much time can watch Youtube shorts to entertain themselves. These are vertical, short-form videos of less than 60 seconds. If you are interested in most of these videos and looking for a way to download youtube shorts, we are here to help you.
How to Find Out Who Posts the Most Comments on Your YouTube Videos?
When we talk about how to search youtube comments, you might ask how to see who posts the most comments on my YouTube videos? While there is no exact method for this item, you can try two different ways and see the results.
First of all, you can do like what I told you about the youtube first comment finder, and see your Youtube comment history and scan the users and their number of comments.
Or you can follow the below steps and see the viewers who comment on your videos.
- Use your mobile and open the YouTube app.
- Choose a public video you’ve uploaded and open it.
- Go down to the comment section.
- Choose a comment/commenter and click on the channel icon beside the commenter’s name.
- Now, you can see a screen filled with information about how the commenter interacts with you, and you can find who are your highly engaged viewers.
As a YouTube user, you should know that the comment feature is an important point of YouTube videos and shows how popular your video is. While this feature is not a complicated one, you might have problems with the details of it. But do not worry, because we are here to help you, you can read the above text and learn about all the details of yt comment finder, first comment finder on YouTube, how to comment on youtube, how to find first comment on youtube, and more questions like this.