How to become a Text Now Subscriber? (+ Textnow plans)
TextNow is one of the leading providers of mobile services, allowing you to access your phone from anywhere and anytime. But with so many different plans and options available, it can be hard to know what option is best for you. In this article you’ll know what is a text now subscriber and all the the details of TextNow plans for subscription, and we’ll help you decide if one of them could be the right option for you.
What is a Text Now subscriber?
A text now subscriber is a person who pays for a subscription to the TextNow service. This service allows users to send and receive text messages, as well as make and receive phone calls, using their own personal phone number. a textnow subscriber can choose from a variety of plans that include different features and services.
What is a text now subscriber phone number?
A Text Now subscriber phone number is a phone number provided by the Text Now service that can be used to send and receive text messages, as well as make and receive calls. The service provides a free trial with a limited number of minutes and texts, after which users can choose to subscribe to one of three monthly plans. The plans differ in the amount of minutes and texts included, as well as the price.
By the way in the guide: “Text Now Number Lookup” you can Find out who owns a TextNow number, following some easy methods.
Is TextNow actually free?
Yes, TextNow is free to use! There are no charges to send or receive texts. You can also earn credits by watching ads or completing offers, which can be used to make calls. If you choose to upgrade to a premium account, you’ll have access to additional features like voicemail, group chat, and calling people who don’t have TextNow. But even if you don’t upgrade, you’ll still be able to enjoy all the benefits of TextNow for free.
What are the Textnow Plans?
As a text now subscriber, you have two options, a free textnow plan or paid ones. The free plan includes a limited number of features and minutes. The other textnow plans and textnow numbers are subscription-based services that give you access to more features and minutes.
Overall, there are four different Textnow plans for subscription to choose from:
- The Basic Plan is free and includes unlimited texting and calling to the U.S. and Canada, as well as 1 GB of data.
- The Premium Plan costs $9.99/month and includes everything in the Basic Plan, plus unlimited international texting, calling to over 60 countries, and 5 GB of data.
- The Ultimate Plan costs $19.99/month and includes everything in the Premium Plan, plus unlimited international calling to over 200 countries, 10 GB of data, and no ads.
- The Elite Plan costs $39.99/month and includes everything in the Ultimate Plan, plus unlimited international calling to over 200 countries, 20 GB of data, priority customer support, and no ads.
If you exceed your data limit on any of the textnow plans, you will be charged an additional $0.02 per MB for the remainder of your billing cycle. Both plans also include a free 7-day trial so you can try out the service before committing to a paid subscription.
Note: Since the pricings and data plans are always updating, you can head to their official webpage for more updated information here: “Textnow plans“
How to subscribe to TextNow?
If you want to subscribe to TextNow, there are a few things you need to know. First, you need to have a compatible device. This includes most Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, as well as some basic phones. You also need to have a strong data or Wi-Fi connection.
- Once you have those two things set up, subscribing to TextNow is simple.
- Just open the app and sign up for an account.
- You’ll be asked to enter your basic information, like your name and email address.
- You’ll also need to create a password.
- Once you have an account, you can choose a one of the textnow plans.
You can also add features like international calling and picture messaging to your subscription for an additional fee. And if you ever decide you no longer want TextNow, unsubscribing is just as easy as subscribing – simply go to your account settings and cancel your subscription.
Text now subscriber is not available
If you are a Text Now subscriber, you may have noticed that your service is not working. This is because the Text Now servers are down.
There is no need to worry, as this is a temporary problem and the Text Now team is working on fixing it as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can still use other methods of communication, such as phone calls or email.