Either we are using Facebook for entertainment and time pass, or we take it a bit more seriously and use it as a social media marketing platform, it would be very wise to choose to schedule Facebook posts in advance.
Nobody can deny the fact that social media rules our world now, especially when it comes to marketing. Old-fashioned marketing methods do not work in this era of social media and daily growing technology. The best way of marketing, as we all know, is to use social media these days. But maintaining a good social media presence requires lots of time and effort, and that is not possible for many of us to devote several hours a day to our social media accounts sharing posts and promoting our business or brands.
So what would be a better posting strategy to help us grow on social media the way we want?
Here is where a social media scheduler would come in handy. Facebook is still one of the most popular platforms, and due to its great number of daily active users, it is one of the priorities of marketers. You’d be amazed to know that you can schedule Facebook posts in advance to have them be shared one after another without you even having to touch your phone or other devices to post. Before going through what are the best tools to schedule Facebook posts, let’s get to know how to schedule posts on Facebook.
Facebook schedule posts not working
Once you search across the internet, you see this message in the Facebook community. It seems that so many people face this issue. Facebook has recently made some changes to its scheduling tools, and you should go to publishing tools to se the options.
“I can’t schedule a post for my business page. When I click “Schedule” in a post, the dialogue box for selecting a date and time works, but clicking the “Schedule” button after that just closes the date/time dialogue box. It appears to be a glitch–we’ve never had this problem before.”
If you have tried the Facebook scheduling posts, and you have seen that there are no options there to schedule posts, follow the instruction below:
- Check if you are posting to a Facebook business page (you cannot schedule on personal accounts)
- You should go to Publishing Tools to schedule posts. This is located on the top menu of a Facebook page. To find your page, go to the Home, and tap on the small triangular icon on the top menu. You should see the list of your pages there.
- You can check the Creator Studio, too, to publish posts in advance. Using the creator studio is secure, and if you have logged in to your Facebook account, you can see the pages there if not, login with your Facebook account, and click on the Facebook icon on top. Click on create a post, and the schedule button is in the publish button.
- Save the post as a draft, and if you open from drafted posts, you can see the schedule option.
- Try desktop to publish posts rather than a mobile phone. You can see the options more clear.
- Update your browser while you are using Facebook.
Tools to schedule Facebook posts Vs. Facebook’s own Scheduler
We have two methods to choose from when it comes to scheduling Facebook post. The first one is to use the in-app Facebook publishing tools or get help from a social media scheduler, which is the better choice is you ask me because Facebook’s own publishing tools do not have as many options as a social media scheduling tool can provide us.
- Publish and schedule posts to multiple Facebook accounts
A social media scheduler can post and schedule posts to multiple accounts at the same time, and when it comes to Facebook, a scheduling tool can publish your posts to Facebook groups, personal and business pages.
- Publish and schedule posts to different social media platforms
Another benefit of preferring the tools to schedule Facebook posts to the publishing feature of Facebook is that not only can we manage Facebook posts, but most of these tools give us this opportunity to manage posts to other platforms such as Twitter and Instagram at the same time.
The best Facebook scheduling app
Now that we know how beneficial it is to schedule social media posts, It’s time to get to know some of the most popular tools users get help from to manage their accounts and to maintain a great social media presence. Most of these publishing tools manage more than one platform, but not all of them are equal in functionality.
Here are the ten best tools to schedule Facebook posts your Facebook app in order of their functionality and options:
For Facebook scheduling, the most trusted, the most affordable of its kind, and widely used social media management tool, Circleboom Publish is my favorite choice. You can take advantage of creating and designing fastly your Facebook content on its simple, intuitive dashboard with amazing built-in tools. The best part comes with its easy and handy publishing tools. You can post and schedule your Facebook posts for your multiple Facebook accounts at once. Also, its queue scheduling feature enables you to set time intervals and automate your Facebook posts.
Circleboom gives you the tools to keep your Facebook accounts always fresh. You can connect multiple RSS feeds to your multiple accounts. And, with “Discover Articles” feature, you can find great articles from reputable magazines to share with your audience. On Circleboom, you can save time and energy and then enjoy the rest of the day. So many professionals worldwide prefer its excellent features.
Post and schedule your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google Business Profile posts for your multiple accounts from the same place.
Use built-in Canva, Unsplash, and Giphy to curate and design your social media content.
Fast and kind customer support.
Safe and budget-friendly.
Ability to connect RSS feeds to your accounts.
“Discover Articles” feature offers great pieces of content to share with your followers.
It has Queue Scheduling. You can set time intervals and automate your social media posts.
There is a forever-free tier and no credit card is needed.
Free-tier has restrictions. (Only two platforms are available and you can connect max. two accounts)
Automatically post stories, carousels, images, videos & more with Skedsocial tools. Sked automatically posts for you across Instagram posts and stories, Facebook Pages or Twitter accounts. Skedsocial mainly offers Instagram scheduling. But it can be yet your last option as a Facebook post scheduler.
|The interface is very fast and is very user-friendly software.
It provides a neat social media calendar for our post publishing plans.
|Their customer support isn’t the greatest
Even though it claims to have Facebook post scheduling services, some users report that there is no option to add a Facebook on the dashboard.
My first choice of tools to schedule Facebook posts would be Iconoaquare which is also a complete package of social media management offering analytics, management & scheduling platform for brands and agencies. Iconosquare has made advanced social media scheduling, easy to work with.
Iconosquare Pros and Cons
- The 14 days free trial.
- There is no need to use a credit card to pay for the trial.
- Schedule a single image and video posts on Facebook and Instagram
- It is not compatible with personal Instagram accounts, and you can only work with business Instagram and Facebook pages.
- The scheduler supports only Facebook and Instagram.
- Easily upload and store images in bulk for use later.
So many marketers know Crowdfire because of its good social media services, which makes it a good choice for Facebook post scheduling as well. Crowdfire helps you discover and schedule content and manage all your social accounts from one place. But the main thing it is good at is automation and getting followers.
Crowdfire Pros and Cons
- Schedule and publish content to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Pages, LinkedIn, and Pinterest from one place.
- Gives you the custom Best Times to Post
- Offers a Queue meter that indicates whether your timeline is going to look active or not for the next 7 days.
- It is mostly used as an Instagram bot only to get followers, and that’s why Its scheduling tools might not work as good as its competitors.
Socialoomph is a social media scheduler which is only dedicated to manage and publish posts and does not have any other options such as analytics and monitoring. This dedication makes It focus on scheduling and offer one of the best scheduling apps.
Socialoomph Pros and Cons
- The Twitter scheduling service is Free.
- It is one of the fastest schedulers in the business.
- Manage your own social posting, and those of your clients, in one account.
- You can make Self-destructing posts.
- need to upgrade scheduling post option.
- The free version is limited to Twitter, to schedule Facebook posts, we need to pay.
- It does not have Instagram scheduling tools.
- If it stayed inactive and unused for more than a week, we have to get reacquainted with some of their terms.
One of the best choices one can make when looking for tools to schedule Facebook posts is definitely Agoraoulse. With powerful publishing tools, Agorapulse, assures its users of a very reliable posting schedule and it helps you to publish content for maximum ROI.
Agorapulse Pros and Cons
- Agoraulse has a very responsive support system in real-time when a problem occurs that needs a solution.
- It has the option to organize queue categories that allow you to store unlimited queued posts tied to particular themes.
- Has a shared calendar that clients can easily review, accept, reject, and give feedback on your scheduled content.
- It has a very high price
- No Bulk Scheduling with Image
- It is not easy to use and needs lots of digging around the dashboard.
Loomly is another social media management tool that offers a Facebook post scheduler as well. In fact, Loomly’s primary function is scheduling content for social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn). With its automated publishing tools, Schedule your posts & ads in advance, then sit back and relax.
Loomly Pros and Cons
- It offers 15 days free trial.
- It has one of the fairest prices.
- The UI of Loomly’s calendar is great, and also very simple to use.
- Only Facebook and Instagram business accounts can get to work with Loomly.
- Loomly doesn’t offer direct posting to Instagram.
Another well-known social media scheduler is Sproutsocial which is mainly an all-in-one social media management platform that includes Facebook schedule post tools as well. Sprout gives you the tools you need to replace time-consuming tasks with automated ease.
- It has a very well-organized dashboard for scheduling posts.
- It allows you to know when are the best times to post.
- You can publish and analyze posts from the mobile app.
- It has a free trial of 30 days.
- Store, edit and publish images and videos from a centralized library and track relevant metrics
- Unified Inbox & No side by side streams
- It faces bugs such as signing out of accounts randomly.
- It’s pretty expensive compared to the functions and quality of services it provides.
One of the best tools to schedule Facebook posts would definitely be buffer, which is both old and professional in the business of publishing tools. Plan, collaborate and publish thumb-stopping content that drives meaningful engagement and growth for your brand.
- The post scheduling dashboard is simple to use.
- It plans posts for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn, all from one simple dashboard.
- It has one of the fairest prices amongst social media schedulers
- The options for free accounts is very limited.
- When using Buffer, you might sometimes face image quality loss.
Planable, like all other schedulers, lets you publish posts now or schedule them for later. One of the main functions of this service Is to schedule content on social media platforms. Planable has some good and extra options which make it a great choice among the tools to schedule Facebook tools.
- Send posts to Facebook Ads Manager.
- Choose to save your posts as a draft on Facebook.
- You’ll have all social media content in the same place, perfectly organized and visually rich.
- It has a quit Bad UI, which needs to be improved.
- Users say its features are not enough, and they want more.
I have named and introduced 10 best tools to schedule Facebook posts for you to make your decision-making process easier. By reading out the pros and cons of each social media scheduler in the list, you can freely choose the one that suits you the best, but remember that I have listed these tools in order of their functionality and personal experience.