Facebook is one of the most famous online social media and networking services supported by an American multinational technology company. As a user, you can access Facebook with any device, such as a PC, tablet, or smartphone, if you have an internet connection. This platform is popular because of its unique features, like hiding your friends on Facebook. If you do not know how to hide your friends on facebook, keep reading and find all the details you should know about how to hide friends on facebook.
Can we hide friends on Facebook?
Before I want to talk about how do you hide your friends on facebook? I want to answer the “Can we hide friends on Facebook?” question. As I have mentioned above, one of the best Facebook features is that you can hide your Facebook friends list from those people you do not want to see. And if you are wondering how do i hide my friends on facebook, I should say that it is not hard. Read the below paragraphs and learn all the steps you should follow to hide your friends on facebook.
How to hide friends on facebook on browser?
How do i hide my friends on facebook? You might have heard that in 2021, Facebook automatically set all accounts of Freind’s List as public. It means everyone can access your Friend List information. Here, I want to teach you how to hide your friends on facebook on a browser.
- Click on the “arrow pointing down” on the top right-hand side of the screen on the home page and access an account’s profile settings.
- Now, you have to choose “Settings & Privacy” from the drop-down list.
- Find “Settings” and click on that.
- You will find the “Privacy setting” on the left-hand side, and you need to click it.
- Now, you can see a part named “How People Find and Contact You”. If you click it, you will find a setting called “Who can see your friends list?”
- Tick “Edit”.
- Turn the setting from the current state to “Only Me” or “Friends” if you want to private the link to your friends and not those not among your contacts.
- Lastly, tap on “Save”.
How to hide friends on facebook android?
If you are an Android user and used to check your Facebook account on your phone, you should follow the below steps and learn how to hide friends on facebook.
- Open Facebook on your phone.
- Click on the three horizontal lines icon next to the world icon on the top right side of the screen.
- Go down and choose “Account Settings”.
- Select the “Privacy” icon.
- Tap on the “Who can see your friends list?” option.
- Choose “Only me” from the menu.
Pay attention that your friends can see your mutual friends even when you set your privacy setting to “Only me”.
How to hide friends on facebook on iPhone?
If you are an iPhone user and looking for the answer to the “how do you hide your friends on Facebook” question, you should know that Facebook’s iOS app doesn’t allow you to hide your friends list. So, the only way you can use is to follow the below steps:
- Choose any browser you like, such as Chrome, Firefox, or Opera, and open the Facebook site.
- Log into your account.
- Click on your “Profile picture”.
- Go down and choose “Friends”.
- Choose the “Privacy” icon.
- Choose “Edit Friends List Privacy” from the popup menu.
- Check if it is already set to “Only Me”, and if not, you’ll need to change it to that.
Also Read: “How to Lock Facebook Profile”
What does it mean if I can’t see someone’s friends on Facebook?
The most probable reason is that your friend hides his friends list from you and maybe even others from the setting.
Can I Hide My Mutual Friends on Facebook?
Even if you know exactly how to hide your friends on facebook, you can not use any way to hide your mutual friends on Facebook.
Have you ever thought about how do i hide my friends on facebook, or you might have asked your friends how do you hide your friends on facebook? If so, I should say that it is not a complicated process, and you can simply go through your Facebook account setting page and change it from the Privacy section. To read more about how to hide your friends on facebook, read the above text completely.