Longest Snapchat Streaks Of All Times (2023 Updated)
Snapchat streaks have become the ultimate test of friendship in this digital age. With millions of active users, it’s not surprising that some people take their streaks seriously, going to great lengths to maintain them. From daily snaps to creative messages, there’s no limit on what people would do for the sake of a long-running streak. In this blog post, we’ll be diving into some insane Snapchat streaks that will leave you amazed and wondering just how far someone is willing to go to keep their snap game strong! So get ready to witness the longest Snapchat streaks of all times.
What is a Snapchat Streak?
Snapchat streak is a fire emoji that shows the number of days two friends exchanged Snaps after three consecutive days next to the friends’ names. In another world, Snapchat uses these streaks to encourage you to keep contacting and use this app to exchange Snaps regularly. So, today one of the most popular questions Snapchat users search for is who has the longest snap streak? If you are among this group, let’s find the answer.
20 of the Longest Snapchat Streaks Ever
It is not enough to know the highest snap score ever, and you prefer to find a long list of the highest snap streaks? Here you are, a list of the top 20 longest snapchat streaks ever.
- Missy Krieger and Carly Schwartz, 2681
- Fatmis & Samko, 2655
- Hannah Garrett & Lauren, 2700
- Sophia & Haley, 2583
- Chris & Jorah, 2529
- Isabella Goza and Gavin Clark, 2527
- Mia & Millie, 2494
- Samko and Fatmis, 2492
- Jenny Grinsell and Jason Muccioli, 2482
- Jessica & Patrick, 2422
- Micheal Groves & Blair, 2403+ days
- Alex Glass & Nataly Wittels, 2403+ days
- Dan & Gina, 2394
- mark Karamea & Nicole, 2301+ days
- Laura and Lisa, 2291
- Julie S and Kristi B, 2215
- Shiki Shrugss & Chance, 2100
- Juan Felpe Sarmiento Ebratt and Felipe Torres Pizarro, 2088
- Tyler & Yohann, 2009+ days
- Briana Griese & Fiance, 2000+ days
How to keep a Snapstreak going?
The Snapchat app tracks the number of consecutive days that two people have Snapped each other and records this as a “Snapstreak”. A Snapstreak begins when each person in the streak exchanges snaps with each other for three consecutive days. If either person doesn’t snap the other person within 24 hours, the streak will end.
Here are some tips to keep your Snapstreak going and make another longest snapchat streak:
- Make sure you and your streak partner exchange snaps every day- even if it’s just a quick photo or video.
- Try to snap each other as early in the day as possible, so there’s less of a chance that one of you will forget to snap the other person.
- If you know you’re going to be busy or won’t have access to your phone for a while, send a streaksnap- a photo or video specifically for your streak partner that they’ll receive even if they aren’t able to open Snapchat at that moment.
- Use streaksnaps as an opportunity to get creative! Come up with funny or interesting ideas to keep your partner entertained.
- Most importantly, don’t stress too much if you miss a day here or there. As long as you make up for it by snapping extra the next few days, your Snapstreak should be fine.
- Edit your friends’ name to get the longest snap streak:
If you want to be always on top of your streaks, choose a way to guarantee that your streaks are at the top of your snapchat Friends list, like editing your friends’ names by following the below steps:
- Swipe right to see all groups and contacts on snapchat.
- Find the friend you like to keep your Snap Streaks with him through the search bar.
- Tap on his name> hamburger menu> Edit Name.
- Add “Aaa” to the beginning of their name.
- Then tap “Save.”
Now, when you want to send a snap, you will see friends’ names tagged with “Aaa” at the top of your Friends list.
- Set a Reminder to get the longest snap streak:
A simple way to get the highest snap streak is to set a reminder that notifies you to send a “Good morning” snap, every day just after you wake up.
Also as a snapchat user you might have been looking for Ways to Unlock the Butterflies Lens on Snapchat, and we have the full guide on how to get this snapchat filter here: “Butterflies Lens on Snapchat,”
Highest snap score ever
@mustbecris has the highest Snap score ever in the world with a score of more than 320 million.
Can 1 person keep a Snap streak going?
It is possible for one person to keep a Snapstreak going by sending Snaps to themselves. However, it is more common for two people to keep a Snapstreak going by sending Snaps to each other.
How do I know if a streak is about to end?
If you see an hourglass emoji next to your friend’s name, it means the streak is about to end.
What happens when you get a 365 day streak on snapchat?
When you complete 365 days, you will see the 365 emoji.
What happens after 1000 streak on Snapchat?
If you think of a special happening, I have to say that unfortunately, that will not happen, and after 1000 streaks, you will only see a charming sticker with the person for that you have the 1000-day streak.
How long until a streak dies?
According to Snapchat’s FAQ section, a Snapchat streak is officially defined as “two users who have sent each other Snaps within 24 hours for at least three consecutive days”. So technically, as long as both users are still sending each other snaps within that 24 hour window, the streak will stay alive.
Can snap streak go over 1000?
Yes, it is possible for a snap streak to go over 1000. The longest snap streak on record is held by two friends who have been snapping each other daily since 2015. As of July 2019, their snap streak is over 2600 days!
The highest snap streak is one of the most popular subjects, and many people throughout the world try to get the place of the Snapchat user with the longest snap streak, which will happen simply by keeping regular snapping, but you should be patient, like Missy Krieger and Carly Schwartz with 2681 Snapstreak. If you want to know more about the details of the longest snapchat streak owners, read the above text completely.