Invisawear, a revolutionary blend of fashion and technology designed to enhance personal safety. Invisawear is a range of smart jewelry and accessories, each embedded with a discreet panic button. When activated, this button communicates with the Invisawear app on your smartphone, sending an alert to your chosen emergency contacts along with your GPS location. This guide will delve into the workings of Invisawear, exploring its unique features, how it connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth, and how it provides an added layer of safety. Remember, while Invisawear offers a sense of security, it should not replace other safety precautions or the need to contact local authorities during emergencies. Let’s embark on this journey to understand more about Invisawear and its operation.
What is Invisawear?
Invisawear is a unique and innovative product that combines fashion with personal safety. It’s essentially a line of smart jewelry and accessories designed to be stylish, yet serve a critical function in emergency situations. The main feature of Invisawear is its hidden panic button. This button is discreetly incorporated into various accessories such as necklaces, bracelets, keychains, and even athletic bands. The purpose of this button is to provide a quick and easy way to send an SOS signal when the wearer is in danger.
Invisawear doesn’t require a monthly subscription, making it different from many other personal safety devices on the market. It uses Bluetooth technology to connect to your phone, and the battery life is designed to last up to a year, so you don’t need to worry about charging it.
Invisawear aims to provide peace of mind for the wearer and their loved ones, knowing that help can be quickly and easily summoned in case of an emergency. It’s a blend of technology and fashion working together to enhance personal safety.
How does Invisawear work?
Invisawear is a smart jewelry and accessory line that works as a personal safety device. Here’s a detailed explanation of how it works and its functions:
- Panic Button: The core of Invisawear’s functionality is a hidden panic button incorporated into each piece of jewelry or accessory. This button is designed to be discreet, blending seamlessly with the design of the accessory.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: The panic button works in conjunction with your smartphone. It uses Bluetooth technology to establish a connection with your phone. This means your phone needs to be within Bluetooth range (usually around 30 feet or 9 meters) for Invisawear to work.
- Invisawear App: To use Invisawear, you need to download the Invisawear app on your smartphone. This app allows you to set up your device, choose your emergency contacts, and manage your settings.
- Emergency Alert: When you’re in an emergency situation, you can double-press the panic button on your Invisawear accessory. This sends a signal to the Invisawear app on your smartphone.
- GPS Location Sharing: Once the app receives the distress signal, it sends an alert to your pre-selected emergency contacts. This alert includes your GPS location, which is gathered from your smartphone. This allows your contacts or emergency services to locate you quickly.
- Battery Life: One of the standout features of Invisawear is its long battery life. The battery is designed to last up to a year, so you don’t need to worry about charging it. When the battery is low, the app will notify you to replace your accessory.
- No Monthly Subscription: Unlike many personal safety devices, Invisawear doesn’t require a monthly subscription. You only pay for the accessory itself.
- Variety of Accessories: Invisawear comes in a variety of forms including necklaces, bracelets, keychains, and athletic bands. This allows you to choose the accessory that best fits your style and lifestyle.
3 Invisawear alternatives
Here are three alternatives to Invisawear that also offer personal safety features. Each of these devices offers a unique approach to personal safety, but like Invisawear, they should be used as part of a broader personal safety strategy and not as a replacement for contacting local authorities in an emergency. Always follow local laws and regulations regarding personal safety and emergency services.
Roar Athena is a personal safety device that can be worn as a pendant. It’s designed to emit a loud alarm when activated, drawing attention in situations where you feel threatened. The device also sends your location to your emergency contacts via the ROAR Personal Safety app. The Athena device is rechargeable and comes in a variety of colors.
Nimb is a smart ring with a concealed panic button. When you press the button, it sends an alert to your pre-selected contacts through the Nimb app on your smartphone. The alert includes your location to help your contacts find you. The Nimb Ring is water-resistant and has a battery life of up to two weeks per charge.
The Revolar Instinct is a small device that can be clipped onto your clothing or attached to your keys. It allows you to send different types of alerts to your contacts based on the number of times you press the button. One press sends a check-in message, two presses send a yellow alert, and three presses send a red alert. Each alert includes your location. The device is water and shock-resistant and has a battery life of up to a year.
Invisawear is a revolutionary personal safety device that merges fashion with technology. It’s a line of smart jewelry and accessories, each equipped with a hidden panic button. When this button is double-pressed, it sends a distress signal to the Invisawear app on your smartphone, which then alerts your pre-selected emergency contacts along with your GPS location. The device uses Bluetooth technology to connect to your phone and doesn’t require a monthly subscription. However, it’s important to note that Invisawear requires a smartphone within Bluetooth range to function effectively. While Invisawear provides an additional layer of safety, it should be used as part of a broader personal safety strategy and not as a replacement for contacting local authorities in an emergency.
- Does invisaWear work in the UK?
The Bluetooth connectivity is universal and should work in the UK just as it would in any other part of the world. However, the effectiveness of the emergency alert system may depend on several factors.
- Does invisaWear work without a phone?
Invisawear is designed to work in conjunction with a smartphone. The device uses Bluetooth technology to connect to your phone, and the panic button sends a signal to the Invisawear app on your smartphone when activated. This app then sends an alert to your pre-selected emergency contacts, including your GPS location. Therefore, Invisawear requires a smartphone to function as intended. Without a smartphone within Bluetooth range, the device would not be able to send alerts or share your location with your emergency contacts. It’s important to always have your phone nearby when using Invisawear for it to provide its intended safety benefits.