Fix “Your account has been disabled in the app store and iTunes” [100% Working]
Ever seen the error “Your account has been disabled in the app store and iTunes” when you tap the purchase buttons to download an app on your iPhone or iPad? It can be frustrating to have a disabled account, especially if you rely on it for entertainment, social networking, or work purposes. But don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! In this post, we will guide you through step-by-step instructions on how to fix a disabled App Store or iTunes account. Get ready to regain access and enjoy all the benefits of your favorite apps and digital content again!
Why do I get “Your account has been disabled in the app store and iTunes” error?
If you see the message “Your account has been disabled in the app store and iTunes,” it means your Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons. This typically happens because of a problem with your payment information or because Apple has detected suspicious activity on your account.
There are a few reasons why you might get this error message.
- The first is that you may have entered your password wrong too many times. This can happen if you’ve recently changed your password and are still getting used to typing it in correctly.
- Another possibility is that there is a problem with your payment method. If you’re using a credit card, make sure it has enough funds available or try using a different card. You can also try updating your billing information in the iTunes Store.
- You may have violated one of Apple’s App Store Review Guidelines. See Apple’s Developer Agreement for more information.
- Attempting to access iCloud or make purchases with an unauthorized device, or entering personal information on a phishing website can be other reasons for why you get the error “your account has been disabled in the app store and iTunes”.
- Finally, if none of these solutions work, it is possible that your Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons.
How to fix “Your account has been disabled in the app store and iTunes”
If you’ve been trying to use your App Store or iTunes account and have been met with the message that “your account has been disabled in the app store and iTunes,” don’t despair. There are a few things you can do to try to fix the problem.
1. Check your payment method
If you’re using a credit or debit card, make sure that the card is valid and has enough funds to cover the purchase. If you’re using a different payment method, like PayPal, check to see if there are any issues with your account.
2. Update your billing information
Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store and tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen. Tap “View Apple ID” and enter your password if prompted. Tap “Payment Information” and update your billing information. If you’re using a credit or debit card, you might need to enter the security code that’s on the back of the card.
3. Wait a few hours and try again
Sometimes the App Store or iTunes Store might be down or unavailable due to maintenance or technical issues. If that’s the case, try again later, this is known as one of the best fixes for “your account has been disabled in the app store and iTunes”.
4. Check for restrictions
If you have parental controls or other restrictions on your device, you might not be able to make purchases. To check for restrictions, go to Settings > General > Restrictions.
5. Check your date and time settings
Make sure that your device’s date and time are set correctly for your time zone. To check, go to Settings > General > Date & Time.
6. Sign out of the App Store or iTunes Store, then sign in again
Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store and tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen. Tap “Sign Out,” then sign in again with your Apple ID and password.
7. Check if you have a pending purchase
If you see a message that says “You have a pending purchase” when you try to buy something from the App Store or iTunes Store, it means that you’ve already started buying that item but haven’t completed the purchase yet. To finish your purchase, tap the item in your purchases list.
8. Restart your device
press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until you see an Apple logo appear on your screen; OR
9. Contact Apple support
If you’ve tried all of the above and still can’t purchase anything from the App Store or iTunes, you can contact Apple Support for help.
How to contact apple support for this issue?
If you also got the “Your account has been disabled in the app store and iTunes” message, there are a few ways you can contact Apple Support for help.
One way is to go to the Apple Support website and search for your issue. From there, you will be able to find articles and FAQs that may help you fix the problem on your own. If you can’t find a solution on the Apple Support website, you can contact Apple Support directly by phone or chat.
Another way to contact Apple Support is through social media. You can tweet @AppleSupport or send a message to their Facebook page. They may be able to help you with your issue through these channels as well.
Is “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes” the same as “Apple ID disabled?”
If you see the message “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes,” it means your Apple ID has been disabled. This can happen for a number of reasons, including if you enter incorrect account information too many times, if you use fraudulent payment methods, or if you violate the Terms and Conditions of the App Store.
When your Apple ID is disabled, you won’t be able to sign in to any Apple services or make purchases from the App Store or iTunes Store. If you have a problem with an app or need to restore a purchase, you can contact the app developer directly.
How to enable app store on iPhone?
If you’re having trouble with your App Store or iTunes account, it is likely that it has been disabled. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to enable your App Store or iTunes account:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on “iTunes & App Store”.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen and select “View Apple ID”.
- Enter your password when prompted and tap on the “Turn Off” button next to “App Store”.
- Confirm that you want to disable the App Store by tapping on “Turn Off” again.
- Restart your iPhone and open the Settings app again.
- Tap on “iTunes & App Store” and enter your Apple ID credentials when prompted.
- Select the “Turn On” button next to “App Store”.
- You should now be able to access and use the App Store on your iPhone!