In today’s world, all professionals need to look for networking is paramount to advance in their career field. We all know that a dream job will not come along, and it is you that have to go out and use all available opportunities. You can use a linkedin profile link, and share it with your connections and colleagues might as a helpful idea. If you want to know more about how to share linkedin profile or how to get linkedin profile link, continue reading.
How to get linkedin profile link?
Before anything, I want to answer the question of how to get linkedin profile link. To get a linkedin profile link simply follow the below steps:
- First, open any web browser you want and type www.linkedin.com,
- Now, sign in to your profile.
- Find the Me icon on the top of your LinkedIn homepage and click it.
- Choose the View Profile option.
- You can see an Edit public profile & URL tab on the right side.
- Under this section, you can find your public profile URL, something like- www.linkedin.com/in/sm-93928u09u-ks-892340……………
Now, it is time to learn how to copy linkedin profile link and share it with others.
How to share how to share linkedin profile on desktop?
First, you have to set up your LinkedIn profile and all the important information, like your education, work history, skills, interests, and more. Then you can share your profile with the ones who would be interested in it. If you do not know how to share your linkedin profile, continue reading.
If you want to learn how to share linkedin profile link on desktop, follow the below steps:
- Search the LinkedIn official address and use your user name and password to log in.
- There, you can find a menu bar across the top of your screen. Click the Me icon with the mini version of your profile photo.
- Choose to view your Profile.
- Here, you can see an introduction card that contains your name and a few abridged points about your present employment and education. In this part, choose “More…” to share your profile.
- Now, you can see a dropdown menu, where you have to choose the “Share Profile” icon.
- In this menu box, type the name of the connections you want to share your profile with, then click Send.
Also, you can choose another member’s profile and share it in the same way. Just go to their profile page and follow the steps above.
How to share linkedin profile on the mobile app?
If your question is how to share my linkedin profile on the mobile app, the process is a bit different.
- First, search for the LinkedIn app on your iPhone or Android’s home screen and open it.
- Go to your profile or any other linkedin profile you wish to share. To share any profile from the mobile app, you have to know the linkedin profile link and add it manually.
- Like what you do on a desktop, you have to choose the “More…” option on the introduction card.
- If you are using iOS, you have to share it via private message. But if you are an Android user, you can find the option of Share Profile.
- Finally, type the person’s name you want to share the profile in the appropriate field and hit Send when done.
If you do not know how to share linkedin profile outside of the platform, you have to copy and paste the linkedin profile link.
If you are a professional who wants to find a perfect job position, you can use LinkedIn as a great option. In the above text, you can read all about linkedin profile link, how to share linkedin profile, how to copy linkedin profile link, and how to get linkedin profile link.