Google Voice Number Lookup 2023: Find a Voice Number Owner
Are you among those people using Google Phone service to avoid missing any important calls and prefer to have a single number to ring all other devices? If so, it might be interesting to know that one of the most common questions among these users is how to find a Google Voice Number Owner. So, let’s go deeper and read more about google voice number lookup methods and the best apps to perform a google voice phone number lookup.
What Is a Google Voice Number?
Before I talk about the best ways to google voice phone number lookup, I want to introduce this Google service and its super options for those who might not know. Google Voice number is a U.S. telephone number you can use for all you do with a normal phone number and much more, like:
- You can use Google Voice Number to receive calls and texts, even in a way that rings all your phones at the same time.
- Also, it is possible to use this service and make calls and send texts, so your Google Voice number will show up on the receiver’s phone. Also, Google Voice can automatically convert your text to speech on the receiver’s phone.
- And finally, you can use Google Voice number to make conference calls, so the service will place a call and connect all the participants.
Can you look up a Google Voice number?
As you read above, Google Voice service is much like your unique telephone number because you can use it for personal or business purposes, but there is a main difference that it does not publicly list your Google Voice number, so they are generally untraceable. But do not worry, there is always a way to reach your goal. So, keep reading and learn more about the best google voice number lookup methods.
How to do a Google Voice Number lookup? (iOS/Android)
Previously you read that google voice number lookup is not easy because of Google’s strict policies that avoid closing Google Voice numbers information. But there is nothing to freak out about, keep calm and choose the best method among the below-mentioned items.
- Use Google search for google voice phone number lookup:
While this is not a definite way, that would be the first option that comes to mind. If you agree and want to try it as the first method of google voice number lookup, remember the below points.
- Copy and paste the Google Voice number into the Google search bar with quotation marks, like “1234567890”.
- Search among the long results list to see if you can find the owner you wish.
- Google is not the only chance, you can use other browsers, too.
- Do google voice number lookup by uploading contacts on Facebook:
The next possible way is helpful for social media platform fans, such as Facebook users. They can try a Google Voice phone number lookup by following the below steps.
- Save the Google Voice number on your phone.
- Sign into your Facebook account through the app.
- Click on the hamburger icon.
- Go down and tap on Settings & privacy > Settings.
- Below the Permissions section, you will find Upload contacts, click on that.
- Switch on the Continuous contacts upload toggle.
- Then you will find the Google Voice number owner if the person has linked his number to his Facebook account.
- Google voice phone number lookup by syncing contacts on Instagram:
If you don’t have a Facebook account but are an Instagram user, still there is a chance to find the owner of the Google number. Try to sync your contacts with Instagram and see if it works as a google voice number lookup.
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Go to the Profile screen.
- Click on the hamburger icon > Settings> account.
- Choose Contacts syncing.
- Turn on Connect contacts toggle, and you will find the google voice number if he linked his number with his IG account.
- Use third-party apps to do a google voice phone number lookup:
And finally, the most simple way is to use a third-party app as a reverse phone lookup tool, such as Spokeo, TruthFinder, TruePeopleSearch, BeenVerified, and ZabaSearch. Visit the site, enter your Google voice number, click the search button, and be done. To know more about each of these websites, go to the 5th paragraph, “Apps to perform a Google Voice Number lookup”.
How to do a Google Voice Number lookup? (Computer)
No matter you are using a computer or a phone to do a google voice phone number lookup, the ways are the same. This means all computer users can use the above-mentioned ways for a google voice number lookup, such as:
- Searching on Google
- Uploading Facebook contacts
- Syncing Instagram contacts
- Using third-party tools
Apps to perfom a Google Voice Number lookup
As promised, in this paragraph, I want to introduce some of the best third-party apps that help you do a google voice phone number lookup. Read the below list and then decide which one you like to use.
The first great app you can use to do a successful google voice phone number lookup is Spokeo. Simply search the site address, and then you can search other people’s information by entering a name, phone, address, or email and pressing a button.
The next option is Truthfinder, which is famous for its wide range of facilities for finding social media accounts, photos, police records, background checks, civil judgments, contact information, and much more. You will benefit from this site’s unlimited searches by entering simple factors, such as first name, last name, and like this.
The third option I want to introduce as a popular online people search tool is TruePeopleSearch. This website is a great way to do a google voice number lookup with 24/7 available customer services and easy usage.
Are you looking for a fast way to find someone’s public record information? Do you like to do an easy reverse phone lookup? If so, you should not miss the chance to use the BeenVerified app. This tool is also perfect for those who want a simple and fast google voice phone number lookup.
And the final option that I want to introduce for a perfect google voice number lookup is ZabaSearch. It is another free app powered by Intelius, which you can use to find basic information, such as name, address, age, and partial phone numbers.
By the way, you can also read: “How to leave a voicemail without calling” to learn how to send a voicemail for someone without having to call them.
- How Do I Find Someone on Google Voice?
Unfortunately, Google Voice numbers do not have any listing, and the only way is to ask the person directly for their number.
- Find email associated with google voice number
The best way you can find the email address associated with your google voice number is to use a professional phone lookup tool, such as BeenVerified.
- Are Google Voice Numbers Anonymous?
That is not a default feature but you can manually hide your caller ID through its settings.
- Find your Google Voice number or username
Visit this Google support page, and choose how you can find your Google Voice number based on the device you are using.
Do you want to find the owner of a Google Voice number? While it seems impossible, above you read that you can reach this goal through different ways, such as making a Google search, uploading contacts on Facebook or Instagram, and using special third-party tools designed for reverse searches. Also, I have mentioned the details of each of these ways. If you still have a question about google voice number lookup, you can share it with us and other readers in the comments, hoping to find the best answer.