A record player shelf is a great way to store and display your vinyl collection. But what are the best ways to go about it? In this blog post, we’ll explore some of the different options available to you, as well as some tips and tricks for getting the most out of your record player shelf. So whether you’re looking for a simple storage solution or a more elaborate setup, read on for everything you need to know about record player shelves.
LELELINKY Record Player StandBest overall
Fluance Reference RT85 High Fidelity Vinyl TurntableBest expensive
Fenge 2 Tiers Av Shelf Wall Mount ShelfBest price
Line Phono Turntable Station Turntable Stand
Innovative Technology Record Stand Turntable White
Winsome Wood 92314 Leo Model Name Shelving
Bush Furniture Midnight Mist Media Stand
Pangea Audio Vulcan TT Turntable Stand
What is a Record Player Shelf?
A record player shelf is an essential piece of furniture for any vinyl enthusiast. It provides a place to store your record player and keep your records organized. There are many different styles of record player shelves available, so you can find one that fits your taste and needs. Shelves can be made of wood, metal, or plastic and come in a variety of sizes and colors. When choosing a shelf for your record player, make sure to consider the size of your unit and the weight of your records. You want to make sure the shelf is sturdy enough to support the weight of your collection.
You can also read: 6 best bottle openers to buy in 2022
The Different Types of Record Player Shelves
When it comes to choosing a record player shelf, there are many different factors to consider. Here are the different types of shelves available:
- Wall-Mounted Record Player Shelves: These shelves offer a great way to save space, as they can be mounted on the wall. They come in a variety of styles and can be made from different materials, such as wood or metal.
- Floor-Standing Record Player Shelves: These shelves are perfect for those who have plenty of space, as they can take up quite a bit of room. They are often made from wood or metal and can be very decorative.
- Corner Record Player Shelves: These shelves are perfect for small spaces, as they fit snugly into the corner of a room. They come in a variety of styles and can be made from different materials, such as wood or metal.
- Portable Record Player Shelves: These shelves are ideal for those who want to be able to move their record player around easily. They come in a variety of styles and can be made from different materials, such as wood or metal.
Here are the top 8 Record player shelfs to buy in 2022:
1. LELELINKY Record Player Stand
LELELINKY Record Player Stand is the ideal way of storing your records, and will also look good in any room of the house. It has a strong metal frame that can hold up to 110 pounds (50kg), and an adjustable feet for stability. Its top layer has a metal handle for easy-to-move convenience, with non-slip rubber pads for protection on all surfaces. The stand consists of separate numbered parts and instructions with detailed pictures and marks inside the package.
- Has a strong metal frame
- Is adjustable
- Has a high load capacity
- Is easy to move
- Comes with numbered parts and instructions
- May be difficult to assemble
- Some users may prefer a different style
- Not available in all countries
2. Fluance Reference RT85 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable
For the audiophile in all of us, here’s Fluance Reference RT85 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable. This turntable produces pure analog sound and is perfect for new vinyl collectors and old-time music lovers alike. With a fully loaded high-fidelity turntable and 120-watt, room-filling bookshelf speakers, this is one purchase that will make any music lover happy.
- Ortofon 2M Blue Cartridge
- Acrylic platter
- Servo motor
- High-mass MDF wood plinth
- 3-point vibration isolation feet
- S-type precision tonearm
- Pure analog sound
3. Fenge 2 Tiers Av Shelf Wall Mount Shelf
Fenge 2 Tiers Av Shelf Wall Mount Shelf is the perfect product to put all your home entertainment on display. This shelf has adjustable shelves that let you store any of your belongings in a neat and tidy manner. The shelf will be made of 5mm black tempered glass and a bracket with an aluminum base for added stability.
- Easy to install
- Good quality
- Holds a lot of weight
- Cable management
- Sleek design
- May be too small for some people’s needs
- May be difficult to install for some people
- May not hold as much weight as advertised
4. Line Phono Turntable Station Turntable Stand
Line Phono provides a stable station for your vinyl records, turntable, and other audio components. Weighing in at 23kg, this product is not going to be knocked over easily. This product is a sturdy solution for any music lover who doesn’t have space or the budget for a separate shelf.
- Heavy and well-built
- Good for organizing your music station
- Has a shelf for your vinyl records
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Not portable
- Requires assembly
- Can be expensive
5. Innovative Technology Record Stand Turntable White
The innovative record stand turntable is such a novel idea, it almost defies description. If you are looking for a stand for your music center, albums, etc., but really don’t like the idea of MDF or laminate wood then this may be just what you need. Made completely from real wood, it has a style and elegance that say instantly that it is indeed real wood. That will make any room it is placed in feel warmer and more elegant. The added bonus is that you can use its space to display your favorite items up high and out of the way.
- Elegant design
- Real wood construction
- Sturdy and stable
- Easy to assemble
- Limited color options
- May not be suitable for large turntables
- Some users have reported quality control issues
6. Winsome Wood 92314 Leo Model Name Shelving
Winsome Wood 92314 Leo is a very functional piece of furniture and can serve many different requirements. First and foremost, it is a storage area for your turntable and a small amp possibly but, it will not take albums, which is disappointing. We say disappointing because it is made of wood with a good solid design and looks really quite nice.
- Turntable storage
- Small amp storage
- Good solid design
- Looks quite nice
- No album storage
- Not very versatile
- May be too small for some turntables
7. Bush Furniture Midnight Mist Media Stand
The Bush Furniture Midnight Mist Media Stand is the perfect place to display your nostalgic record player. It has a slim profile, so it won’t take up much space. A really nice touch is the sliding doors on either side. It also has modern technology so you can use it for more than just your record player, like for TV or gaming consoles, and with the size of the shelves there’s plenty of room for movie and video game collections.
- Looks great
- Good quality
- Easy to assemble
- Perfect for small spaces
- Not much storage space
- Limited color options
- No drawer
8. Pangea Audio Vulcan TT Turntable Stand
Pangea Audio Vulcan TT Turntable Stand. A two-tier, three-shelf stand that has been designed to support turntables and other sound equipment. The top shelf is at an ideal height for a turntable, while the second shelf is ideal for an amp or another piece of gear, and the third shelf capable of holding up to 100 pieces of vinyl. It features high weight capacity; an attractive open design; and a lot of rigidity.
- Ideal height for turntables
- Second shelf for other equipment
- Third shelf for up to 100 pieces of vinyl
- Attractive open design
- Rigid construction
- Does not come assembled
- May be too tall for some turntables
The Pros and Cons of Record Player Shelves
There are a few things to consider before purchasing a record player shelf. The most important thing is whether the shelf will be able to support the weight of your record player. If the shelf is too small, it might not be able to hold your record player and could cause damage to your equipment.
Another thing to consider is the material of the shelf. Some materials, like wood, can absorb vibrations from the record player and cause sound distortions. If you want to avoid this, look for shelves made from materials that don’t absorb vibrations, like metal or glass.
Lastly, you’ll need to decide how many records you want to be able to store on the shelf. If you only have a few records, you might not need a very large shelf. But if you have a large collection, you’ll need a bigger shelf so that all of your records can fit comfortably.
In this article, we have looked at what a record player shelf is, the different types available and how to choose the right one for you. We hope that this has given you all the information you need to make an informed decision about which record player shelf is right for your home. Thanks for reading!