All iPhone users and even Android ones have installed many apps on their phones with the hope that they will come in handy one day. But the truth is that they do not use most of these installed apps, and they only frustrate you when you want to find an important option immediately. Here, the first solution that comes to mind is to delete most of the overwhelming number of apps, but that is not the best because you can hide apps on iphone and then simply find hidden apps on iphone when you need them. If you do not know how to hide apps on iphone and how to find hidden apps on iphone, do not miss the text below.
Can you hide apps on iPhone?
Here, I want to state that yes, it is possible to hide your iPhone apps and then find these hidden apps on iphone in some simple steps. Can you hide apps on iphone? It is the first question that might come to mind because all people know that they can delete the apps they do not need anymore but fewer might have heard about hide apps on iphone feature. To know more about how to find hidden apps on iphone, read the next paragraph.
How to hide apps on iPhone?
Now that you know it is possible to hide apps on the iPhone, I want to go through the most important ways you can hide apps based on your purpose. For example, you can hide your apps using shortcuts, hide them on the home screen, hide an entire page of apps, hide them on iPhone search, and more. To know more about the details of all these ways and even more methods, do not miss the below paragraphs.
How to hide apps on iPhone using shortcuts?
Based on your purpose of hiding apps on your iPhone, you can use different methods. For example, if you want to hide apps on iphone so that your parents can not find them, I suggest you use this method and use the Shortcuts app to reach your goal. If you do not know how to hide apps on an iphone using Shortcuts, just follow the below steps:
- Download the Shortcuts app from the App store and install it on your phone.
- Open it on your phone and tap the Plus sign.
- Then choose Add Actions Button to add a scripting shortcut.
- Now select the app you want to hide, and then you can choose the different icon you want from the top left side.
- The next step is to choose your favorite sign and color it as you like.
- Finally, your selected app will look like the icon you designed.
- How to hide apps on home screen?
The next method I want to explain is how to hide apps on iphone home screen. So, read the below steps and learn another trick to hide your iPhone apps.
- Choose the app you want to hide on your iPhone home screen.
- Tap the app and hold it until you see a drop-down menu.
- Now, choose the Remove App option.
- Again, you will see a pop-up menu, where you can choose the Remove from Home Screen option.
How to hide an entire page of apps?
Now that you know how to hide apps on the home screen, you should know that there is another method you can use to hide an entire page of apps by following the below steps:
- Put all apps you want to hide on a particular page on the home screen.
- Tap on any empty space on that page and hold it until you see the apps shake around.
- Then, choose the Dots icon to see small versions of all the screens.
- Here, you can simply uncheck the screen you want to hide and choose the Done button.
How to hide apps on iPhone search ?
Previously, I answered questions like can you hide apps on iphone, and I told you there are different ways to reach this goal. Here, I want to introduce one of these tricks, which is useful when you want to hide apps on iphone search. If this is what you are looking for, simply do it by following the below steps:
- Open Settings and select Siri & Search.
- Go down until you find the app you want to hide.
- Now, if you toggle off Show App in Search and Show Content in Search and make them gray, they will be hidden from iPhone Search.
- How to hide apps on iphone from app store purchase history?
Also, there is another situation in which you have downloaded an app from App Store, but do not like anyone knows about it, so you have to hide apps on iphone from your app store purchase history by following the below steps:
- Tap on the App Store icon and open the app.
- Click on your Profile icon.
- Find the Purchase History option and choose it.
- Find the app you want to hide, swipe it on the left, select the Hide button, and choose Done at the top-right side.
- How to hide apps on iPhone using app folders?
The last case I want to introduce here is about how to hide apps on iPhone using app folders, which can be simply done in a few seconds by:
- Choosing a boring folder or creating a new app folder.
- Now, tap on your Home Screen and hold it until to enable the edit mode.
- Here, you can choose any app you want and drag it to your chosen folder to hide it.
- The trick is to drag the app to the right side until you can place it on the second page of the folder because only the folder’s first page apps are visible on the Home Screen.
Have you ever faced a situation where someone takes your phone, and you are worried if he or she would see a private message on your phone that you do not like?The iPhone provides a great feature, which you can use to hide messages on iphone. If you do not know how to use this trick click above to reach out.
How to find hidden apps on iPhone?
Now, if you are wondering how to find hidden apps on iphone, I have to say that this is not again a hard process and you can find all hidden apps on iphone through different tricks, such as:
- Swipe down your Home screen and type the name of the app you want to find on the search bar.
- Or you can call Siri and order it like “Open + App name”.
- Also, you can search the name of any hidden app on iphone on your iPhone App Library search bar.
How to unhide apps on iPhone?
More than searching for hidden apps on iphone, you use other ways to unhide apps on iPhone, by following the steps below:
- Tap on a blank space on your Home screen and hold it until you see icons jiggle.
- Now, you can select the dot strip under the screen to see visible and hidden Home screen pages.
- At this level, if you click on the empty circles, you will make the hidden Home screen page visible. And then all apps inside this page will unhide.
Can you hide apps on iphone? The short answer is yes. And if I want to explain more about this, I have to say that there are several ways you can use to hide apps on an iphone based on your purpose, such as hiding apps on iPhone Home Screen, hiding apps from App Library, hiding Apps from iPhone Search, and hiding purchased Apps history. To know more about the details of how to hide apps on iphone using each of these methods and how to find hidden apps on iphone, I suggest you read the above text completely.