Are you a fan of Snapchat who spends a lot of time on this app, but is tired of holding the Snapchat record button? If so, you should know that you are not alone, and many people have the same problem as you and are looking for the answer to the “how to record hands free on snapchat” question. So, we have gathered the below information, which teaches you how to record on snapchat without holding the button.
Can we record on snapchat without holding the button?
If you are among those people wondering if it is possible to record a video on snapchat without holding the button, I have to say that the sure answer is yes, and fortunately, that is not hard. hether you are an Android or an iPhone user, you can record your Snapchat videos hand-free through different methods. Do not miss the next paragraphs and learn more about how to record on snapchat without holding the button.
How to record on snapchat without holding the button on iphone?
When you are here, it means you want to know how to record hands free on snapchat on your iPhone or iPad, which is not hard. In this paragraph, I will talk about the two possible methods that you can use to record a Snap without holding the button. But before I start explaining these two methods, it is good to know that many iPhone users believe that the hands-free recording feature in Snapchat on iOS devices is an exciting new development for Snapchat users.
How to record on snapchat without holding the button by pressing the lock icon?
The first method is the easiest one for iPhone users, and you should just follow some simple steps to reach your goal:
- Open Snapchat and press the Record button.
- Keep your finger on the screen and slide it to the left side towards the lock.
- And your video mode will simply switch to hands-free.
How to record on snapchat without holding the button by activating accessibility in iOS settings?
If you followed the above steps, but it was not successful, you should check your iPhone setting:
- Go to your phone Settings and click on the Accessibility icon.
- Go down to find Touch, and then choose it.
- Now click on the AssistiveTouch option.
- Swipe its Toggle and turn it on.
- Find Create New Gesture option and select it.
- Press the center of the screen and hold until the blue bar competition.
- Choose Save and name your gesture.
After that, it is time to create a gesture in your Snapchat app:
- Go to the Snapchat app and choose the Gray Circle icon, which you usually use to access Siri or lock the phone.
- Choose the Star icon that says Custom.
- Choose the Custom Gesture you saved.
- Tap it and click on the Snapchat record button.
- Now you can Record without holding down the record button.
How to record on snapchat without holding the button on android?
Unlike iPhones, Android users can only use one way to record their Snapchat video hands-free. But fortunately, there were no complaints about this method not working. If you do not know how to record hands free on snapchat, just follow the below steps:
- Go to the Snapchat app.
- Tap the Record button and hold it.
- While your finger is on the screen, you should slide it to the left side towards the lock, just like what iPhone users do in the first method.
- Now, your video mode should change to hands-free.
Can I record videos longer than 60 seconds?
While it is not allowed by the original app, yes you can use third-party apps and record snapchat videos longer than 60 seconds.
How to record hands-free on snapchat for more than 10 seconds?
Go to snapchat> press and hold Record> slide your finger to the left side> tap Stop when you are done.
If you do not know how to record on snapchat without holding the button, do not worry because it is not hard. Both Android and iOS users can record on snapchat without holding the record button by sliding their finger to the left side after pressing the record button. To know more about the details of this text, I suggest you read the above text completely. And if you still have a question about how to record hands free on snapchat, please share it in the comments.