Today using ads is a famous method for LinkedIn accounts to reach their target audience with the most professional approach. As LinkedIn has as many users as Facebook, its future seems even brighter. If you do not know much about linkedin ad specs, continue reading. Here, you can read about different topics like linkedin video ad specs, linkedin carousel ad specs, linkedin ad sizes, and much more.
What are linkedin ad specs?
Everything about LinkedIn ads is about its efficiency, from professional targeting to a high conversion rate. But we all know that ads can not operate well if you do not execute the optimization correctly. So you have to be aware of the LinkedIn ads specs to help your campaign perform.
But do not worry, because we have made a list of various types of LinkedIn ads and their specifications in the following.
Linkedin ad examples
To understand linkedin ad specs well, I suggest you read this paragraph about linkedin ad examples. Here is a list of the four best LinkedIn Ad examples:
- The first one is Salesforce, a Customer Success Platform that presents Sales and Marketing cloud technologies.
- Hubspot is the next leading growth platform that you can use for software products for Inbound Marketing and Sales.
- The third item on our list is Oracle, an international American computer technology company with cloud-based solutions.
- Aircall is another cloud-based phone system, and you can use its different integrations with the most famous CRM and Helpdesk tools.
Different kids of linkedin ad specs
There are five types of ads for LinkedIn, and each one will allow your brand to engage your audience in different ways. Here is a list of different Linkedin ad types.
- Sponsored Content Ads that occur in feeds over your desktop and mobile devices to develop leads, cause brand awareness, and nurture relationships via the sales cycle. This type has different formats like Sponsored Content – Video Ads, Sponsored Content – Carousel Ads, Sponsored Content – Single image.
- The second type is direct sponsored content that, like sponsored content Ads, has different parts of Single Image, Video, and Carousel Ads.
- Text Ads are another type that offers a little more than their name, and they are usually combined with small images.
- There is a type called dynamic Ads, which enables you to make more personalized content using the member profile data.
- Also, there is a type named spotlight Ad that sends users directly to your website or landing page.
- Finally, you can use the job Ads that leverage member profile data to advance one or more job options.
Linkedin ad sizes
Based on the type of linkedin ad that you choose, you can use different linkedin ad sizes. Here is a list of them.
Text Ads Banner Sizes:
- 728 x 90
- 496 x 80
- 160 x 1600
- 17 x 700
- 300 x 250
Sponsored Content Ads size:
Image Display Size (Rich Media)
- Aspect Ratio: 1.91:1
- Pixel: 1200 x 627 (max 400px in width)
- Max Weight: Around 100MB with a recommended pixels per inch of 72 PPI
Video Ad Size:
- Resolution: 360px (480 x 360; wide 640 x 360)
- Resolution: 480px (640 x 480)
- Resolution: 720px (960 x 720; wide 1280 x 720)
- Resolution: 1080px (1440 x 1080; wide 1920 x 1080)
- Minimum Resolution: 600 x 600px
- Maximum Resolution: 1080 x 1080px
- Minimum Resolution: 500 x 625px
- Maximum Resolution: 1080 x 1920px
Carousel Ad Size:
- Maximum size: 10 MB
- Image specs (Recommended)Resolution: 1080×1080 pixels
LinkedIn Dynamic Ads size:
- Minimum image size: 100 x 100px
- Format: JPG or PNG
LinkedIn Spotlight Ads size:
- Image Used: 100 x 100 px
- Format: JPG or PNG.
- CTA: Max 18 characters.
- Customized Background Image: 300 x 250 px
LinkedIn Job Ads size:
- Company name: Limited up to 25 characters with spaces.
- Company logo: The optimum size for company logo is 100 x 100px
Linkedin video ad specs
As you previously read, one of the most important types of LinkedIn Ads is the LinkedIn video ad that here you can read about its specs:
- Ad name: It is possible to use a maximum of 255 characters to name your video ad. Yet, you can skip this step.
- Introductory text: Here, you can choose up to 600 characters.
- Video Length: You have to choose a video at least 3 seconds and at a max of 30 minutes long.
- Video size: Your video size should be more than or equal to 75 B.
- Video format: The only available format you can use is MP4 format.
- Frame rate: Restricted to 30 Frames each second.
Linkedin carousel ad specs
If you have chosen a LinkedIn carousel Ad specs, it might be interesting to know about its specs.
- Ad name: The number of characters you can use to name your carousel ad on LinkedIn is 255.
- Introductory text: Here, again you can use 255 characters. But I suggest you limit it to 150 characters to avoid truncation on mobile devices.
- Cards Volume: You might need at least two cards to devise a carousel ad, and the maximum number is ten.
Linkedin Sponsored InMail
Totaly, you can use a LinkedIn sponsored InMail to address your target audience through LinkedIn’s private messaging system. In this way, you have to send a message directly to your customers’ inboxes, even users who are not among the company page followers. If you think this way might be an ideal tool to boost your sales conversions, you can deliver well-personalized messages and drive more attendance to a special event.
LinkedIn Text ads
You can choose to use LinkedIn Text Ads as it is easy to create ads for any customized goal. The best point is that you can design, set up, and manage it pretty conveniently. Each Linkedin text Ad has a 25 characters limited headline. Also, you have to choose a description of up to 75 characters.
If you are a LinkedIn user who wants to be more successful, you have to learn about different types of linkedin ad specs. In the above text, I mentioned some linkedin ad examples and explained more about linkedin ad sizes, linkedin video ad specs, linkedin carousel ad specs.