All new business owners know how important it is to choose the right startup business credit card. When you have no credit, great startup business credit cards with no credit are vitally important to your business as it helps you build your credit history, earn rewards and meet your goals. But as a newbie, you might face different questions like what are startup business credit cards with no credit? What are different features to look for when choosing a start-up business credit card? How to choose the best start-up business card with no credit? And why your business needs a start-up business credit card with no credit.
Keep reading, find the answer to all these questions, and top 10 startup business credit cards with no credit.
What are startup business credit cards with no credit?
Starting a new business is an exciting process, and you might have many business ideas to get involved. But most of the time, we are not sure about the success of this endeavor because we do not have the right amount of startup capital. Based on recent reports, one in 12 small businesses closed down because of cash flow issues each year. All capital issues become harder when there is no credit history. So, many top banks offer startup business credit cards with no credit. Most startup business credit cards with no credit check come with just a few strings attached and provide almost instant approval. Also, they have low-interest rates and even sometimes no annual fee.
Top 10 startup business credit cards with no credit
When you are here it means you are looking for the best startup business credit cards with no credit. Here is a list of the best startup business credit cards with no credit to consider.
- American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card is one of the best options to get an approval decision in 30 seconds or less. If you make just $5,000 in qualifying purchases with your card during the first 6 months of membership, you can get a $250 statement credit.
- Chase Ink Business Unlimited® is the next great option when you want to run your small business and look for a card with no annual fees. While this startup business credit card has no annual charge, it gives you 1.5 percent back on all eligible purchases.
- OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card is the third option that I want to introduce and is best fitted for a straightforward application without a credit check. You have to pay an annual fee of $35 for this card, and then you can make the right decisions based on your needs and ability, with a deposit starting from around $200.
- Wells Fargo Business Secured Card is the fourth suggestion, which gives your business the jump start it needs by offering a quick credit line of up to $25,000.
- First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard® Secured Credit Card is the next option that you can use to get a credit card with a refundable minimum deposit and a variable introductory APR starting from a low rate of $29.
- Capital One® Spark® Classic for Business is among the best startup business credit cards with no credit for making the safest payments online. For applying a Capital One® Spark Classic, you need only 10 minutes, and they will respond to you in as little as 30 seconds
- Brex Corporate Card for Startups is another great option for expense tracking for new businesses. If you want to work on rideshares, restaurants, or business plan software solutions, choose the Brex Corporate Card and earn more.
- CreditOne Bank’s Platinum Visa is basically designed for those looking to rebuild their credit. But it can be a good credit card for a business with no credit history.
- First National Bank Business Edition® Secured® Visa Card is a great option for those who can afford to put a lot of money down, but do not have a good history as a credit borrower. While your security deposit will earn interest, you can choose a credit limit between $2,000 and $100,000 (in multiples of $50) when you apply.
- Divvy Credit Builder offers a free corporate card for virtually any business. This is among the best startup business credit cards with no credit or those businesses with bad credit.
Features to look for when choosing a startup business credit card
If you are a startup business, you know that maintaining a steady cash flow could be one of your biggest challenges, which means as a startup you should be careful about your finances. For example, you can use credit cards to maximize a startup’s spending and save costs. Now, you might ask how I can choose the best startup business credit cards with no credit check. Read the below list and find the most important features you have to look for when choosing a startup business credit card.
- Look for startup business credit cards with no credit with smart spend controls, such as custom spend limits, locking payments to vendors, single-click payment cancellation, customized approval flows, and designated travel policies.
- Also, you can look for a credit card with real-time reporting features. For example, those that send instant notifications for every payment made.
- Another point is to compare the fees of different popular startup credit cards.
- Consider automation as the secret to saving time, money, and resources
- Find the right insights to optimize spending.
How to Choose the Best Start Up Business Card With No Credit
Previously, you read about how important it is to find startup business credit cards with no credit check to deal with business expenses and improve your credit score, and the main feature of great startup business credit cards with no credit. Now, I want to tell you two different ways that you can use to apply for a secured business credit card if you are a newcomer.
- The first way is to put down a security deposit, such as a collateral
- And the second way is to cover monthly bills and any additional financial obligations on time
Why your business needs a startup business credit cards with no credit
Business credit cards for new business owners, who have no credit history provide different advantages than forms of financing. If you choose the best startup business credit cards with no credit check, you can benefit from the following advantages:
- Cashback rewards of up to 2% on all purchases
- Air travel benefits and hotel bargains
- More than $1,000 in cash travel bonuses
- Loyalty bonus program points
- No annual payments
If you are thinking about a new business, one of your major issues should be startup business credit cards with no credit. Read the above text and find a complete guide about the details of these credit cards for startup businesses, their features, advantages, and how you can get them. Also, you can read a list of the top 10 startup business credit cards with no credit check.