If you have recently opened an Instagram account, and you are looking to grow it, you are at the right place. I would explain five steps to get your first 1000 followers. I have divided the steps according to the number of followers. Follow the instruction carefully.
How long does it take to get 1000 followers on Instagram?
It depends on many factors including the account opening date, the niche, your connections. I assume that you have recently opened your Instagram account and you have no platform to connect your Instagram account. You are not connected to any Instagram campaign.
It may takes up to 3 months for you to get your first 1000 followers if you follow for follow, engage in Instagram activities (comments on public posts, like public posts, use hashtags).
Let’s see how it takes up to 3 month. We assume that 1 out of ten would follow you back, and you follow-unfollow 100 per day. It means that you can get up to `10 followers daily. Then in the end of 3rd month, you would have 900 followers.
Here is a step-by-step guide for getting the follower on Instagram. From Zero to Hero!
#Step 1: Tips for getting the first 300 followers
Once I opened my account, like all others, I had no follower, but gradually, I could find my niche and grow my account. Though at first, it looks challenging and confusing, there are some tips to get there better and sooner.
- You should choose a proper username. It is better to select a short and readable one. You can use an underscore, or dot to add more readability to your username. Once I was searching for big accounts, I found that people follow readable usernames more easily. It’s logical! Isn’t it?
- Write a proper bio; I have entirely explained how to write a bio to attract more users in the Instagram famous Your bio should show what you might bring for others. For example, you are going to make them happier or healthier.
- Add your contacts! If you have no problems to add your contact list into your following list, it is an excellent strategy to start, to get about 100 followers. Because these people would know you already and the chance is more they follow you back. In this way, you can add to your follower list.
- Have at least six posts, to start and find your relevant hashtags to help you to reach more people at first. You can add up to 30 hashtags to your posts, people would see your posts (if your account is public) on their feeds, and this may encourage them to follow you.
- Finding your target users is one of the best ways to start growing your account. One way is to see the lists of your competitors’ followers. You can check it from their profile. Though, once I started to follow those targeted users, it was time-consuming and with some Instagram limitation. Using Instagram bot can assist you in automating these actions with no restriction. In this way, I could get my 300 followers just in a few days.
Why should you switch into a business account?
People might think if they are running a personal account, or they do not have any services, or product no need to switch to a business account. Hopefully, Instagram has given this option for free and for all users. Even you have a personal one, it is better to swath, it is easy, and there are lots of benefits there for you.
Once you are growing your account understanding the analysis help you a lot. In a business account, you can see all insight, and you will know which posts are more favorable, or what people are looking for in your page, which makes them encouraged to follow you. So, I highly recommend using this opportunity before going to the next steps.
How to get 1k followers on instagram in 5 minutes? This might seem like a weird question. Or you might ask yourself, is it possible to gain 1k followers on instagram in 5 minutes? tap to reach out more
Why is analytics important?
At first, you might not consider the Instagram insight very carefully, but this section is entirely related to your account, especially if you are running a business account. If you know your target market is young people, so it is better for you to attract more young people on your account and Instagram shows this for you that what percentage of your account followers are people aged 25-34.
#Step 2: Get your 300-500 followers
Now the second step is to work on a 500-follower account, a good move for you! At this stage, you better have at least 18 posts.
- You should Keep consistency while using Instagram because an Instagram algorithm can recognize your engagements and presence. You might read the Instagram instruction itself, that people who post once a week, get five times more commitments than who post once a month. So, keep posting at least once a day.
- Using your Instagram bot features, like the direct message, comment tracker, post schedule, and so on. All of this shows your profile to others, and if they like your content, they will follow you, and it should not take more than a few days.
- Start working on Instagram stories and take advantages of that, this also led to more engagements and along with other tips you can reach to your first 500 followers.
#Step 3: Grow from 500 to 700 followers
Now you have passed half of the way. How does it feel? Sometimes it looks tough, but it is possible. The vital point you should know that you have to be patient. Many of other people you see that have many followers had the same experience. So, do not give up. In this stage, I would talk about high-quality content.
- The content is significant. Try to keep the original one, and your posts. Do not copy and do not look for short ways like this. Though repost is allowed on Instagram, you should write the origin links.
- You can enhance your photography skills and prepare some self-made documentaries. There are always new things that you can work on them. Hopefully, there are many tools that you can use to make more visually stunning pictures or even videos.
- The type of content should be related to your aim; you have also written on your bio. If you post on very different topics, people may do not like to stay. So, you better be focused on your unique identity which you have made on your Instagram account. In this way, you have given a character to people to recognize you. You also will be known for this identity, which supports you to grow your account even more than 1000 followers.
#Step 4: Get your 700-900 followers!
You are closer to your 1k followers! Ready? From this now, you should care about the details. For this purpose, you need analytics. Hopefully, Instagram would provide you this tool for free.
- Though, you should switch your account into a business one. It is easy. Once you have done, after having 100 followers, you can go to your profile, click on the top right, a three lined icon. The first option is insight. If you click on that, you would see the analytics.
- Always use stories IG to show you have a new post. You can also share your feed posts to your stories because this help people see your posts more often.
#Step 5: Almost there! Get your 900-1000 followers!
This step is the final one to see 1k users are following you. Keep in mind that you need to get the assistance of tools like some Instagram bot to help you in follow, like, comment, and Instagram ِDM.
- Send a welcome message with the help of an Instagram bot. This would give others a sense of being relevant to you, and also you have somehow privatized the conversation, which is a good feeling to others.
- Introduce your page with the power of the direct message. You can introduce your products, or your account in the direct message quickly. Many of them would look into your profile and follow you.
- Follow, like, and comment because they would see your profile more, and the probability of getting more followers is higher than when you are absent.
- Add your username to your posts because when people share your stories not directly from your page, others can find you through the stickers you have put on the posts.
Optimize your captions because it gives others a sense of reality. An easy to understand descriptions would work better for your Instagram account because people can have a better feeling when reading your text. Friendliness is good to get more followers. So, while you are writing your caption, write it amiably and also write something to induce people to engage, like asking a question.
- Ask followers to tag their friends on your posts or in the comments when you are writing your post’s captions. In this way, tagged people may follow you after seeing your posts.
All the secret about getting follower and encourage others to follow you is about building relationships, do several posts, and keeping consistency.