You might have heard the name of the national insurance crime bureau. This is a company with a 110-year history that exclusively fights insurance frauds and crimes as the nation’s premier not-for-profit organization in the U.S. To know more about the details of this company, such as its function, jobs, responsibilities, competitors, and so on, keep reading until the end.
What exactly is national insurance crime bureau?
Before anything, let’s see what the national insurance crime bureau is. This company generally associates with insurance organizations, consumers, and law enforcement and tries to prevent insurance crimes. This national premier not-for-profit organization has a 110-year heritage and developed from a union between the National Automobile Theft Bureau (NATB) and the Insurance Crime Prevention Institute (ICPI). Today, NICB has more than 1,200 members from property-casualty insurance companies, vehicle rental companies, auto auctions, vehicle finance companies, self-insured organizations, and strategic partners. According to their claims, they build on decades of combined expertise in combating insurance fraud. If you want to know more about how the national insurance crime bureau works, do not miss the next paragraph.
What is the function of the National Insurance Crime Bureau?
Previously, I mentioned that the national insurance crime bureau is an outstanding organization fighting insurance crime, which makes the purpose of this company obvious. If I want to explain more about its goal and function, I have to add that they work through intelligence-driven processes and lead a united action to fight and prevent insurance offenses. Also, I have to state they are focused on a business model to adapt their company to the latest market-changing conditions and stay ahead of criminals.
How does national insurance crime bureau work?
Based on the NICB’s announcement on the national insurance crime bureau’s official site, they work based on an organizational structure to combine their core pillars across all departments to adjust to varying market needs. The general construction of this company is based on different parts, such as:
- Report Fraud: You can call 800.TEL.NICB or submit an anonymous tip online to report insurance fraud.
- VINCheck®: Use this free public service to search our database and specify if a vehicle has been reported as a stolen or salvage vehicle.
- VIN Manuals: The NICB Vehicle Identification Manuals cover the structure and decoding of the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for most of the United States.
- Intelligence & Analytics: Our intelligence and analytics division acts as the property-casualty insurance industry’s focal point for collaborative crime-fighting analytics.
- Investigations: NICB’s investigative efforts concentrate on multi-claim, multi-carrier investigations of major criminal activity in coordination with our members and law enforcement agencies across the country.
- Learning & Development: They believe that continuing education for NICB members and law enforcement is the best approach to learning how to spot potential fraud crimes.
- Public Affairs: Schedules and services to enlighten and notify the public, news media, NICB members, and their insureds about insurance crime issues.
- Government Affairs: NICB’s Government Affairs Department leads anti-fraud matters and leads member companies’ government coordination efforts.
National insurance crime bureau jobs
If you are interested in combating insurance fraud and vehicle crime, you might find your favorite job in the national insurance crime bureau. As an employee who works in this company, you will benefit from great advantages, such as a unique work atmosphere, which is free of discrimination and harassment. So, if you have a business qualification, job requirements, and individual qualifications, you can get your dream job at NICB. Among the different job opportunities that you can find in this company, I can mention Research Analyst, Analyst Supervisor, Special Assistant, and so on.
What is ladder life insurance?Ladder life is a novice insurance corporation founded in 2015 by Jack Dubie, Jamie Hale, Laura Hale, and Jeff Merkel in Palo Alto, California.click for more.
Top Competitors of National Insurance Crime Bureau
While the national insurance crime bureau is one of the best companies in its field in the U.S., it does not mean this company does not have any competitors. If you are interested to know some of the Top Competitors of this company, I can mention:
- Association of Auto Theft Investigators
- Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking
According to the national insurance crime bureau, which was the most stolen car in the u.s?
If you are interested to know which was the most stolen car in the U.S., follow the NICB page, and find your needed data from the “Hot Wheels (Top Vehicles Stolen)” section.
National Insurance Crime Bureau PhoneNumber
If you want to call this company, you can use 800.447.6282 or 847.544.7000 phone number.
National insurance crime bureau vin checkYou can use VINCheck free lookup service to find out if a vehicle may have a record of an insurance theft claim by a vehicle identification number (VIN) or a picture and using the NICB official site.
The national insurance crime bureau is one of the famous U.S. companies that work with organizations and consumers to prevent insurance crimes. If you would like to know more about this company’s details because you want to find a job there or use their services, or for any other reason, read the above text and find all you need in one place.