Fix iPhone Face id not available (100% working methods)
Face ID is a helpful feature for all iPhone users and helps them unlock their phones without entering the passcode. There is a point that sometimes iPhone users complain about the face id not available issue. This problem might happen because of different reasons that most of the time depend on a software glitch or hardware problem. But if you are looking for a way to solve the issue of face id not being available on iphone, continue reading. Below I will explain why does it say face id not available, and tell you how to fix it.
What is the “face id not available” issue?
As you know, when the face id feature is not working, it can cause a bad issue for an iPhone user. Recently, face id not available iphone 11 was one of the most reported problems. Here, I want to tell you some simple tricks which you can use to fix the issue of face id not being available, but Before that let’s see why is face id not available.
As you know the system of unlocking your iPhone with Face ID depends on the camera and the Face ID feature, so when one of them is at fault, it could be the reason why is my face id not available. Here, you can read about some of these potential causes:
- Your face is not fully visible to the camera because the lens angle is not proper.
- When your camera is covered with a small amount of dust.
- After five failed tries, the system will stop functioning.
- The old iOS version or old device is not supported by Face ID.
- When you lock your iPhone using the “Find My iPhone” app.
Now that you know why does it say face id not available, continue reading and learn how to fix the face id is not available issue.
Which phone show the error “face id not available”?
When you are here, it means you have face the face id is not available issue. Previously explained the reasons why does it say face id not available, here I want to tell you that while all iPhone users might face this problem, many people recently reported face id not available iphone 11. If you want to know how to fix it, continue reading.
How to fix “face id not available”?
Above here, I have explained why is face id not available. Now, I want to go through the ways you can use to fix this problem.
- One of the most probable reasons why is face id not available is because something covers the notch. So, first of all, check your phone camera, and remove any coverage case.
- Also, if you are asking yourself why is my face id not available, check your orientation, remember that you must hold your iPhone vertically, in portrait orientation.
- Sometimes you might have encountered some software crashes, and the best way to deal with them is to restart your phone.
- This issue might happen when you do not set up Face ID correctly. Go to your phone’s setting and check your Face ID settings.
- If you wonder why is my face id not available, think if you have recently changed your appearance. This would be another cause for the Face ID not working issue. You can fix this problem by setting up an alternate appearance.
- If none of the above was your case, it might be a good idea to reset the Face ID. Go to Settings > Face ID & Passcode and tap the Reset Face ID.
- For a more drastic situation that your Face ID is not available, you can reset all of your device’s settings by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.
If you are an iPhone user, you should know about the Face ID feature that iPhone users like to use instead of entering a password to unlock their phone. But as an iPhone user, you might face the common problem of face id not available iphone 11. Read the above text and learn why does it say face id not available, and how you can fix this problem using some simple tricks.