SafeMoon is a cryptocurrency that is almost new to the market and is noted for its high transaction fees of 10% and social media buzz. SafeMoon, like other well-known crypto coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchain’s Ether, is based on distributed ledger technology and was developed on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain in March 2021.
You can also read: How Hbar is Redefining Blockchain Technology as We Know It
SafeMoon’s designers claim that it was created with the goal of encouraging long-term investment. In contrast to Dogecoin, Shiba Inu Coin, and a number of other cryptocurrencies that appeared on the surface to be either a joke or bogus, half of the 10% charged during transactions is shared among long-term holders, and the other to a liquidity pool that is intended to stabilize the price of SafeMoon. SafeMoon, like Akita Inu, Dogelon Mars, and other much lesser crypto breeds, seems to be trying to capitalize on Dogecoin’s success by investing in meme culture.
Introduction to SafeMoon LLC
SafeMoon LLC was founded in March 2021 as a cryptocurrency and blockchain corporation. In addition, the company has a SafeMoon token (SFM) that trades on the BNB Chain platform. The token levies a 10% transaction fee, with 5% going to token holders and 5% going to wallets in a different currency, Binance Coin (BNB), which is owned by the coin’s designers. The token’s all-time high market cap was $17 billion in April 2021. Its value has plunged ever since.
The SafeMoon firm has produced a Bitcoin wallet with limited functionality and promises to release other cryptocurrency products. Since its inception, the company and the token have been the subject of various scandals, including being referred to as a “ponzi scheme,” failing to deliver on items, being the focus of multiple class-action lawsuits, and facing significant fraud charges.
Overview of SafeMoon Token (SFM)
Although the initiative is still in its early phases, it has already garnered a lot of interest. SafeMoon is an Ethereum blockchain-based deflationary token. SafeMoon’s distinguishing feature is its “buyback and burn” method, which implies that a portion of each transaction is automatically bought back and burned. This effectively limits the supply of SafeMoon tokens over time, which should result in a price increase. SafeMoon has done well so far, with its price constantly climbing since its inception. However, whether or not this enterprise can continue to expand and flourish in the long run remains to be seen.
Benefits of Investing in SafeMoon LLC
Investing in SafeMoon LLC has numerous advantages. For starters, SafeMoon LLC is a new participant in the Bitcoin game, which means there is a lot of room for expansion. Furthermore, because SafeMoon LLC is a decentralized platform, it is not subject to the same rules and regulations as traditional financial institutions. This makes it a riskier investment, but it also has the potential for bigger profits. SafeMoon LLC has a novel algorithm that allows users to earn rewards for keeping the tokens, making it an appealing investment for those seeking passive income.
What Sets SafeMoon Apart From Other Cryptocurrencies?
Safemoon Blockchain is a decentralized network that secures data and transactions with a proprietary algorithm. It is also intended to be more energy-efficient than other cryptocurrencies, making it more environmentally friendly and sustainable.
The Binance Smart Chain Blockchain was used to create Safemoon. Binance Safemoon was designed to encourage long-term investments while discouraging selling. Sellers are charged a 10% fee, with half of the proceeds going to existing holders. The remaining half is held in the Safemoon liquidity pool. This is done to keep prices stable.
In an investigation of Safemoon transactions, blockchain security company Certik discovered that the owners receive tokens created by the liquidity pool. This grants authority to the owners’ tokens as part of the charge. According to Certik, this was a serious problem and suggested that Safemoon enhance its security features.
How to Buy and Trade SFM Tokens?
You’ll need to buy some SFM tokens if you want to participate in the SafeMoon event. You can find detailed instructions on how to achieve that:
- Create an account on the SafeMoon website.
- After logging in, select “Buy Now” from the menu.
- Decide how many SFM tokens you want to buy and input your payment details. PayPal or credit/debit cards are accepted for payments.
- The tokens will be added to your account balance after your payment has been confirmed.
It’s time to start trading now that you have some SFM tokens in your possession. You can do it following these steps after investigating about safemoon coin price:
- Open the “Trade” section of your SafeMoon account after logging in.
- Enter the quantity of SFM tokens you wish to sell and choose a payment method (USDT, BTC, or ETH) from the dropdown menu.
- Press the “Sell” button to complete the sale.
safemoon price prediction
According to professionals, SafeMoon price for 2032 should be between $0.0017 and $0.0025, with an average price of SFM of about $0.0021. You presumably want to know where the safemoon v2 price may go in the future if you’re looking for a market forecast, analysis, or price prediction for the cryptocurrency. So you have to know that it could be slightly bearish.
Potential Risks of Investing in SFM
Safemoon, like almost all cryptocurrencies, is a highly speculative asset with no real market value. If you decide to buy Safemoon, you should be ready for the potential that your entire investment could be lost. Here are some more hazards to think about.
- Volatility: Following its launch, Safemoon’s price has experienced extraordinary volatility, soaring by more than 20,000% before dropping by almost 99%. Your return depends on the price you can get for it when you sell it to someone else because the majority of cryptocurrencies have no intrinsic value.
- Regulation: Governments are only now starting to comprehend what cryptocurrencies are and the potential implications of their use. China’s response was severe, and in 2021 it will ban cryptocurrencies because of the threats to its economy and the speculative trading they encourage. Higher tax rates on cryptocurrency gains might potentially be a form of regulation. See Bankrate’s guide to cryptocurrency taxes to learn the fundamental tax regulations for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies.
- Speculative bubble: There are indications that cryptocurrencies were involved in a speculative frenzy, even if bubbles are easier to spot in the rear-view mirror. Instead of having a true underlying function, the name Safemoon seems to have been chosen to cash in on the current craze by connoting an asset that is both safe and “going to the moon.” Serious investors need to take notice of this.
- Liquidity: Since the creators of Safemoon discourage selling by charging a 10 percent charge, liquidity may be difficult for traders who want to enter or exit the market rapidly. Furthermore, Safemoon is bought and sold on Pancake Swap, a platform that supports trading in a variety of cryptocurrencies, rather than on the big cryptocurrency exchanges.
Safemoon is a cryptocurrency that was created to promote long-term investing and discourage selling, but it is also a very risky investment due to its high volatility. Anyone who invests in this risky asset type should be ready to lose all of their money.