For most of us, job-hunting is frustrating. While the internet is full of job listings, most of them need degrees and are full of stress. But what about the people who need to find low stress jobs. The good news is that there are plenty of low-stress jobs that pay well without a degree. Here is a list of low stress high paying jobs, so continue reading.
What are the low stress jobs that pay well without a degree?
As I told you before there are dozens of least stressful jobs with high income that you can get even without a degree. Below are four examples of jobs with minimal stress and high paying.
Choreographers are people full of eagerness to dance that can create new dance routines and teach the rehearsal the best performance. They totally direct and stage presentations and sometimes start as a dancer.
If you want to know about their annual wage, it is $52,000, but you can earn as high as $101,250 per year ($48.68 per hour).
- Freelance photographers
While some people prefer to hire educated photographers for career-based reasons, many passionate freelance photographers choose photography as a fulfilling career. Those are passionate people who take beautiful pictures of landscapes, people, merchandise, and so on. Based on the latest statistics, the annual wage of a photographer is $50,290, but it could get as high as $86,850 per year ($41.75 per hour).
- Massage therapists
Massage therapists are people who provide massage for all clients for relaxation or relief from pain. If you like to work in a serene environment, this job might be the best option. Also, if you choose to be self-employed, you can enjoy your flexible work schedules. The base wage for a massage therapist is $47,350, but it can reach as high as $79,150 per year ($38.05 per hour).
- Makeup artists (theatrical and performance)
This case is a fun job with high pay that you will not need any degree to work. There is no need to be educated to do this job, and you can use motion picture and video companies, performing art companies, and personal care service providers.
Makeup artists usually earn about $99,990, while some top earners make around $157,680 per year ($75.81 per hour).
What are the jobs for people with social anxiety?
Social anxiety means fear of facing other people in most social environments like the workplace. This problem might bother many employees in different workplaces and cause symptoms when they meet customers or employees. So they can do a list of special jobs with the least risk. Here I will mention some of these jobs for people with anxiety.
Totally they have to choose different teleworking jobs or those that do not cause them to face any customer. For example, they can work as a:
- Graphic designer
- Video Editor
What Are the Least Stressful Nursing Jobs?
As we all know, all nursing specialties come to relate to a set of stress. But here I want to introduce some of the nursing specialties with low-stress.
- Nurse Educator is one of the least stressful nursing jobs because your main responsibility is to educate nurses
- Nurse Blogger is another great choice to transition into a low-stress RN environment. So you have to educate and provide insight to nursing experts.
- A clinic nurse is a nurse who works in different healthcare clinics.
- Travel nurses are those nurses who like to travel the world. I count this option as one of the least stressful nursing jobs because you can go on vacations as your profession.
What Are the Least Stressful Physician Jobs?
While it is not possible to be a physician and spend a day without stress, there are different positions in this major with lower and higher stress environments. These six doctor jobs are the ones with the least stress: Optometrist, Family Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Psychiatry, Speech-Language Pathologist, and Dental Hygienist.
Which Military Jobs Are Least Stressful?
If you need to find a low stress job, it is hard to find a position in the army. But there are some jobs at the lower level of stress like Culinary Specialist, Occupational Therapy Specialist, Cryptologic Cyberspace Intelligence Collector, or Computer/Detection Systems Repairer.
What Are the Least Stressful Professional Jobs?
As you know, when you get to higher positions and want to earn more salary, your job might include more stress, but here are some of the least stressful professional jobs.
- A dental hygienist is an educated person who cleans patients’ teeth and helps them with proper oral hygiene. They usually work for a fixed number of office hours.
- Speech therapists are people who analyze and try to solve speech disorders of clients during flexible office hours.
- A researcher is a person who can work in all companies and gather and validate information and data. The best point is that most of the time you can do your job remotely from home.
- A software Developer works and develops computer programs and frameworks so that technology users can process information.
The Least Stressful Jobs That Pay $100K?
If you want to find the least stressful job with the minimum paying of $100K, consider the below options:
- Software developers build computer programs and apps and earn about $107,51017 for a year.
- Data scientists create algorithms to extract insights from data and earn about $126,830.17 for a year.
- Actuaries crunch numbers and make the raw data more logical. They normally earn about $108.350.18 for each year.
Best low-stress jobs after retirement?
If you are retired and like to find a low-stress job to earn money without leaving your home, here is a list to choose your favorite low-stress jobs after retirement.
- Take Paid Surveys: You can find many companies that would pay for surveys and opinions about products and services. You can use different apps like Survey Junkie and earn about $300 per month.
- Blogger: If you like to work with a computer or smartphone and have great writing skills, it means you can start blogging. It might be interesting to know that top-notch bloggers will earn about $15,000-$16,000 each month.
- Freelance Writer: Freelance writing would be a great option if you are a senior over 60 because what you need is just writing and typing skills. Your income could vary from a few cents to about $5 per word.
- Virtual assistant: VA is a great job opportunity for retirees who want to find a low-stress job from home. You provide online customer support for companies, and they pay you in order for your service. Your income might vary from $8-$16 per hour.
If you are among people who have social anxiety or like to work in a low-stress condition, read the above text. Here, you would find a list of jobs for people with social anxiety, low-stress jobs after retirement, and low-stress jobs that pay well without a degree.