Almost all iPhone users like to set a passcode for their devices to protect them from unauthorized users and save their private data. But what will happen if you forget the passcode? Have you ever been in a situation where you locked your iPhone and forgot the passcode? You must know that if you enter the incorrect passcode 5 times, the device will be disabled. But do not worry because I have a piece of good news for you. In this article, I want to show you how to unlock iphone passcode without computer.
Can we unlock iphone passcode without computer?
If you have an iPhone, it is possible to face a situation where you can not enter the correct passcode and the error of a disabled iPhone happens. For example, if you bought a second-hand iPhone and did not know the passcode, if your iPhone screen broke down, or if you forgot the passcode, you need a way to bypass the screen passcode. Things get worse when you’ve never synced it to your computer because it means you can’t use iTunes to restore it.
But do not worry, because here, I want to tell you that you can use other tricks to unlock an iphone a passcode without computer. Keep reading and learn how to unlock iphone passcode without computer.
How to unlock iPhone passcode without computer using Siri?
While it might seem incredible, you can use Siri Bug to unlock your Disabled iPhone easily. If you do not know how to unlock iphone passcode without computer using Siri, read the below text.
- First, you should activate Siri by pressing and holding the “Home” key.
- Call Siri and ask it to show you the present time.
- Then Siri will show you the current time, and you have to tap on the Clock.
- After that you see a World clock on your screen, you need to tap on “+” at the top.
- When you see the search box, it is time to enter any accidental search term. Then tap and hold the search term and select “Select All”.
- After you see the Airdrop, you should choose “Share” and “Message”.
- The text field is for entering random text. Then choose “Return” and select the “+” icon and “Create New Contact”.
- Now, choose the “Add Photo” option and pick a photo from your library. Wait for a few seconds, then press the “Home” button and get to the home screen of your unlocked device.
How to unlock iPhone passcode without computer using find my phone?
Have you ever heard about unlocking a Disabled iPhone using the “Find My iPhone” app? That is the next way I want to suggest as a solution how to unlock iphone passcode without computer. For this method, you should have activated the Find My iPhone feature on your iPhone. If so, follow the below steps and unlock your iPhone passcode without a computer.
- Ask one of your friends who has an iOS device to download and install the Find My iPhone app.
- Now, you can use his device to sign in with your Apple ID and password on this new “Find My iPhone” app
- At this level, you can see a map of all the devices that connect to this iCloud account.
- Find your locked device and tap on it.
- Tap on the “Erase iPhone” option, and remove all data from the iPhone and the passcode.
- Now, you can use your Disabled iPhone again and there is a chance to restore all data by choosing “Restore from iCloud Backup”.
How to unlock iPhone passcode without computer using IMEI Unlocking?
While most iPhone users might not know, there is a specific IMEI number for all iPhone devices, which you can use to unlock the device’s passcode. Before you can use the device again, you must contact the carrier and provide information to whitelist the device. If you do not know how to unlock iphone passcode without computer using the IMEI number, follow the below steps:
- To find your IMEI number, you should dial *#06#. Also, you can go to Settings > About or find it from the SIM tray.
- At this level, you should contact your carrier and tell them your IMEI number. Then they will ask you for some information to help you unlock the device.
How to unlock iPhone passcode without computer using Using iCloud?
The last possible way that I want to introduce here is using iCloud, which is almost the same as using the Find My iPhone app. If you do not know how to unlock iphone passcode without computer using iCloud, just follow the below steps:
- You can use an Android device and search the https://icloud.com/find address.
- On the iCloud sign-in page, you should enter your Apple ID and password to log in to the iCloud account.
- Here, you will see some dots on the screen that show the connected devices to that iCloud account. Select the disabled iPhone and tap on the “I” icon.
- Now, if you choose ‘Erase iPhone’, you will remove all your device settings, such as the screen passcode.
How to unlock iphone passcode without computer With a third-party tool?
Once you couldn’t use any of the above resolutions, there is another chance of using a third-party app and unlocking your iPhone passcode. There are many apps, like FoneGeek iPhone Passcode Unlocker, Tenorshare 4uKey, dr.fone – Unlock, iMyFone LockWiper, Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker and so more that you can use to unlock your iPhone locked passcode. Just the point is that to use these apps, you should connect to a computer. And if you do not have access to a computer the only possible ways are those four I have mentioned above.
If you are an iPhone user, who faced a locked iPhone, do not worry because there are different ways to unlock a disabled iPhone easily using a computer or not. Read the above text and learn all points about how to unlock iphone passcode without computer. Also, I have mentioned some of the most popular third-party apps that help you to unlock your Disabled iPhone using a computer.