Head to your Instazood dashboard. Click on Add Account and Select TikTok.
1. Enter your TikTok account Name & Password.
Important Note: If you don’t have a TikTok password, log out from the TikTok application, select Login via phone/email and restore the password in the Forgot password menu.
2. Choose your Country from the drop-down menu.
3. If you want to add a dedicated proxy, check the box and go to Next Step, otherwise, click on Add Account.
1. Enter your Proxy Host, Port, Username & Password (if you have), and select the Proxy Type.
2. Click on Text Proxy, if the Proxy Is Ok, click on Add Account.
Now your account is added. You need to Add Targets to start the activity.
1. Before setting up your TikTok account on Instazood, make sure to have at least 3 posts.
2. Be sure to have more than 30 followers to start the job with Instazood.
3. Also, keep in mind that manual using your TikTok app may lead to problems in bot’s activities. We highly recommend to not manually like, follow, or comment once you activated your service.
4. Please check Important Advice and Safety Tips before starting with the bot.