How to tell it’s my birthday on Instagram in 2023?
How to tell my friends it’s my birthday on Instagram? However, I would create a story on Instagram using their new storyboard. Upload the past years’ images, videos, even photos of yourself with family and friends.
How to tell it’s my birthday on Instagram?
Unfortunately, Instagram will not notify others it’s your birthday. However, this option is only available on Facebook, and others receive notifications about friends’ birthdays.
Then thank your friends and family for being a part of the last year, and they will probably wonder what the occasion is and why you have posted this story out of nowhere. Which will most likely prompt them to assume it may be a special day and do some investigating.
Here are some simple steps to follow:
- Tap on the plus button found on the top left-hand side of your home screen or swipe left in your Feed.
- Tap the circle button at the bottom of the screen to take photos or tap and hold to record a video.
- Edit the photos or videos with text or add a drawing as you normally would.
- Tap Done to Save
- Tap the checkmark button to share your Story.
- To make it longer or add more, repeat.
You can also add a snap chat story to your Instagram story by downloading your snap and uploading it to Instagram.
You can add color bubbles for thoughts. You can also hide your story from some users. Just hit the sun button or three dots at the top right and hit HIDE MY STORY from and select the person you don’t want to see your story.
Top birthday captions on Instagram
According to Shutterfly here are some of the birthday captions you can use on Instagram stories or posts.
- Hold on to your inner child as you grow older.
- Hugs, kisses, and lots of birthday wishes!
- Today is a great day cause it’s my birthday!
- Making my years count instead of counting the years.
- I hope the birthday cake is as sweet as mine.
- On this day, a queen was born.