All people know that a mixer grinder is one of the most commonly used tools in a kitchen. They are good workers for reducing tedious and manual work and facilitating faster cooking. These days, many brands sell a mixer machine on the market, which will make it hard for you to choose one. But do not worry, because here we made a list of the ten best mixer grinders to help you make a perfect purchase easily.
What is a mixer grinder and what is it used for?
A mixer grinder is a tool that you can use to mix ingredients and make pastes. People use it for different purposes, like making smoothies, pastes, and batters. All mixer grinders are a combination of a mixer and a grinder with two jars. You can use them for both wet and dry substances and powder them like spices, pulses, sugar, coffee beans, etc.
Usually, when you buy a mixer grinder, there are two jars and rubber lids, but you can buy a mixer grinder with more number jars if you want by paying a bit more. Another point that might be interesting to know is that you can control the speed of the most mixer grinders.
What are the different tyes of a mixer grinder?
Today, people use mixer grinders for many different purposes. So there are different types of mixer grinders available on the market. The two most general types of mixer grinders are dry mixer grinders and wet mixer grinders, but if you want to know more about their details, here is a list of the most popular types of mixer grinders:
- stand mixer food grinder
- Preethi mixer grinder
- drink mixer machine
- dough mixer machine
- cake mixer machine
What are the top 10 mixer grinders?
As you know, any kitchen is not complete without a mixer grinder to help in blending, mixing, grinding, pureeing, and many other kitchen tasks. If you want to buy a mixer grinder, read the below list of the top ten mixer grinders in 2022, and buy a perfect one based on your preferences.
Bosch TrueMixx Pro Mixer Grinder 1000 Watt
Prestige IRIS Plus 750-Watt Mixer Grinder, Black
Preethi Zodiac MG 218 Mixer Grinder
Bajaj Rex Mixer Grinder, 500W, 3 JarsBest overall
Philips HL7756/00 Mixer GrinderBest price
Sujata Dynamix DX Mixer-Grinder
Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond Mixer Grinder 750W
Butterfly Smart Mixer Grinder, 750W
Butterfly Jet Elite Mixer Grinder
Philips HL7707/00 Mixer GrinderBest expensive
1.Bosch TrueMixx Pro Mixer Grinder 1000 Watt
If you want to make batter or Indian cuisine, this international quality grinding with a 1000W Motor is an ideal case. The only point which might bother you is its noise. While this multipurpose mixer-grinder could be a handy tool in your kitchen, there will be better choices on hand if you look for specialization.
Among the key features of this mixer grinder, I want to mention the below items:
- PoundingBlade technology with thick edges to repeat the pounding result of the proverbial grinding stone
- High-quality and sharp stainless-steel blades to improve the wet grinding version
- Hands-free operation
- Powerful motor with 30 minutes motor rating for the most six cycles
- Overload protection to improve safety levels
2.Prestige IRIS Plus 750-Watt Mixer Grinder, Black
Another case, which is ideal to buy, is the Prestige IRIS Plus 750W mixer-grinder. You can buy this product in two colors, and use it for dry grinding or wet grinding. The negative point is that it will make a lot of noise when it works at top speed. But if you want to have a budget mixer-grinder, this is an elegant option that looks great. Other key features of this item, are summarized in:
- Four jars, including three stainless-steel jars for dry and wet grinding plus one juicer jar with blades and sieve
- Powerful 750W motor with copper details
- Efficient stainless-steel blades
- Two-year factory warranty
3.Preethi Zodiac MG 218 Mixer Grinder
If you are looking for a professional mixer grinder, you can choose Preethi Zodiac MG 218. This is the first Indian mixer grinder with a high-endurance 750W motor. Just be careful to take care of it well, because the replacement jars will not be found on the market. Totaly, this Preethi Zodiac MG 218 machine is famous because of its 750W powerful motor, which could work as powerful as a Bosch TrueMixx Pro (1000W motor). Among the key features of this tool, I can mention:
- Powerful 750W motor to easily tackle the toughest of grinding assignments
- Five jars, including a Master Chef jar that you can use as a food processor
- Suitable for extraction of coconut milk and tamarind juice because of the 3-in-1 Insta juicer jar.
- A five-year warranty on the motor to show its quality.
- The overload indicator proves beneficial as it ensures the tripping of the engine to prevent unnecessary damage. The reset button provided at the base helps in restarting the machine after reducing its load.
4.Bajaj Rex Mixer Grinder, 500W, 3 Jars
If you are a family with smaller requirements, you can try the Bajaj Rex Mixer Grinder, 500W, 3 Jars with the 500W motor to meet your grinding needs. While this is not a powerful mixer grinder, it has different key features.
- This is a mixer-grinder appropriate for high-quality grinding with a robust 500W motor capable of delivering an rpm of 20000.
- Three jars should be sufficient to cater to the limited requirements of small families.
- One of the best mixer-grinders in liquidizing assignments
- The multi-functional blade system improves the utility of this product.
5.Philips HL7756/00 Mixer Grinder
As you know, there are many compact mixer-grinders available at attractive prices. Some of them are low pricing with restricted utility. But if you are looking for an affordable price and usable device, the Philips HL7756/00, with its three jars and simplistic looks is an ideal machine for you. A surprising point about this machine is that it will emit a burning smell the first few times you use it. But do not worry, because it is not about the motor, and the varnish coating of the engine is responsible in this case. Be sure that after a few usage cycles, the smell will stop. Among the key features, I can mention to:
- 750W powerful motor with 3-speed control and pulse settings that help you to feel comfortable while using it.
- Different sizes of jars, Wet jar (1.5L), Multipurpose jar (1.0L), Chutney jar (0.3L)
- Technical blades to cater to your every grinding requirement
- Advanced air ventilation enables you to launch heavy-duty grinding jobs with ease
6.Sujata Dynamix DX Mixer-Grinder
If you want to buy a powerful mixer grinder at an affordable price, I suggest the Sujata Dynamix DX. This mixer machine is famous because of its capability to run for up to 90 minutes on a stretch. Also, this tool has other key features, such as:
- A powerful 900W motor with a double ball that causes higher efficiency
- Three sturdy jars, including a dome jar for wet grinding and two smaller jars for dry grinding
- An ideal RPM of 22000 to keep the aroma completely.
- Shock-proof and secure model
- Trouble-free operations with low maintenance prices
- Two years factory warranty
7.Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond Mixer Grinder 750W
Many people choose the Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond Mixer Grinder 750W because of its pricing aspect. But I have to mention that this stylish-looking mixer-grinder addresses the drawbacks of the Philips HL7756/00 and the Prestige IRIS Plus machines. Other features of this product are like this:
- An efficient 750W motor to grind your ingredients and simultaneously save power
- Plastic body with Shockproof ABS and a heat-sensitive cut-off system
- 3-speed operation and a pulse function to ease the grinding process
- Smoother operations with three stainless-steel jars with ergonomically plastic handle
- Stainless-steel blades for a proper grinding
8.Butterfly Smart Mixer Grinder, 750W
You might think that Butterfly mixer-grinder is a typical South Indian brand, but I have to say that this brand is making inroads in the whole Indian market. While this item is a well-performance-wise one, it does not have a locking system and occupies more space on your kitchen platform. Other key features of this item are:
- A powerful 750W motor to deliver 18500 revolutions per minute
- Four big jars for different culinary needs, such as the centrifugal juicer attachment
- Simplistic 3-speed control key with a whipper to whip up lassis and milk cream
- An LED indicator to show the power on/off status
- The special vacuum rubber shoes cause a firm grip on your slippery kitchen platforms.
- Well performance in grinding, blending, grating, and mincing.
9.Butterfly Jet Elite Mixer Grinder
The butterfly is another famous name among mixer grinders, available in different options. While this mixer grinder is perfect for centrifugal juicing, you can use it to grind idli batter. If you are looking for a mixer grinder to prepare idli dosa batter for your family, the large 1L wet grinding jar might be a good choice. There are other key features of this product, such as:
- 750W motor with an RPM of 18500
- Four jars, including a 1L juicer jar, 1L wet grinding jar, 0.75L dry/wet grinding jar, and 0.4L chutney jar
- 3-speed control for the best functioning
- ABS body, shock-free
- Smart, unbreakable handle
- Warranty available
10.Philips HL7707/00 Mixer Grinder
Do you want to buy a food processor and mixer grinder combo? Here is the Philips HL7707/00 as the best suggestion. Also, there is an attached appliance as a separate food processor.
This device’s key features are like below:
- Useful for the regular mixing and grinding jobs.
- The multipurpose food processing arrangement with blades for mincing, chopping, grating, juicing and kneading.
- A 2.4L food processor and a 1.5L juicer.
- Three-speed controls
- 750W motor with compact setup and Gear Drive technology
- Leak-proof jars
- Good RPM of 20000
- ABS body stainless-steel jars
Are you looking for a great mixer machine, but can not choose one to buy? Read the above text, and find the top ten mixer grinders of 2022. In this text, you can read about each device’s details and compare these tools together. Then, you can choose the best one based on your needs and budget.