Passwords are created to make a more secure environment for our personal data, but sometimes even these unarranged numbers and symbols are the main security issues people have. If you have the same problem with your iPhone, the intensity of the problem will be multiplied subsequently.
How can we finish this affliction as soon as possible? Is there any way to see how to unlock iPhone forgot passcode? In this article, you will be amused by getting the answers to these issues;
- Can we solve the problem if we forgot iPhone passcode without restore?
- How to get into a locked iPhone without resetting it?
- How to unlock iPhone forgot passcode?
- Best apps for help if we forgot passcode without restore
Forgot iPhone passcode without restore. Can we fix this?
Apple and its iOS platform are famous for utilizing one of the most complicated security algorithms around the world. Although it gives you a more revealed soul about losing your information or being blackmailed by invaders, you cannot drill the iPhone lock simply when you entirely have forgotten the passcode. Consider that you will not be able to use your iPhone without the screen password, let alone access any of the data or files on it.
The good news is that even these adamant locks have a solution to be cracked by the user, and you will see how to get into a locked iPhone without resetting it in the following paragraphs in this text.
What do I do if I forgot my iPhone password?
Whenever you are stuck in a problem, such as forgetting your password, you should know that there is no official way to unlock a smartphone like iPhone if you can’t memorize the passcode without losing data. However, this doesn’t mean that no unofficial way is yet available for your issue here!!!
How to unlock iPhone if you forgot password? Several reasons are foretelling you not to run the methods off-the-record and personally. Note that IOS allows you to set a Face ID or Touch ID if you even put a passcode for better security. Nut still, you have to enter the screen password (especially those forgotten ones) if you encounter these situations;
- When you restart your iPhone or iPad.
- When you want to factory reset your device.
- When you haven’t unlocked your iPhone or iPad for more than 48 hours.
- When you swipe up or press the home button to wake your iPhone or iPad.
How to unlock iPhone if you forgot password?
As you learned, the official Apple support team is not going to tell you how to get into a locked iPhone without resetting it, so we need a shortcut method to fix it on our own. Generally speaking, there are three main solutions to get your iPhone back to its natural life;
- Saying goodbye to your personal data
Most users get frustrated when they hear they are going to lose their memory on their phones. But believe me, this is a simpler method to free your iPhone from annoying forgotten passcodes.
- Using the Recovery mode
The second method is a famous title you may have heard on many occasions, the recovery mode. In this case, you need to shut down your device (switch it off, not the sleep mode). Next, you need to hold down the button with your finger until you see a screen displaying a cable with a laptop icon. Now release the finger and attach the iPhone to iTunes or Finder. You will be given two options: “Update” or “Restore.” Choose the “Restore” option, and your phone will be automatically put back to factory settings. You can later use your backup file to bring back your data.
- Hiring a third-party app to remove the passcode for you
Since Apple is not going to help you with this condition (in terms of security), we need a third-party app specialized in removing iOS passcodes from your devices. These are some examples of iOS tools available online for you;
- iCloud Find My iPhone
We will explain the latest three methods in this list later.
How to unlock iPhone forgot passcode if the nearest computer is several miles away? Suppose your device (I mean the iPhone, not the computer!!!) is running the iOS 15.2 and later system. In that case, you can keep entering the wrong password until you see the “Erase iPhone” option appears on iPhone unavailable screen. Unfortunately, by clicking on this button, you will make your iPhone free of the passcode, but all your data will be erased forever.
Forgot iPhone passcode without restore, Unlock it using apps
There are also some third-party apps that are designed to help you with your locked iPhone without trying to reset it. You can also find a dozen of online tools, but only some of them are able to fix your problem completely with no excuse.
How to get into a locked iPhone without resetting it? In this article, you will get more familiar with the three most practical applications for your purpose;
- iCloud Find My iPhone
How to fix the forgot iPhone passcode without restore error via AnyUnlock?
The first application on our list is AnyUnlock, a suitable solution for those guys forgot iPhone passcode without restore. This is a professional tool for cracking the most difficult locks on the iPhone series, including 4-digit or 6-digit numeric codes, Touch ID, or Face ID. How to unlock iPhone forgot passcode by our AnyUnlock friend? Just follow these steps;
- Download AnyUnlock from the market and launch it on your computer/laptop.
- Next, you will see a list of missions AnyUnlock can do for you. Once AnyUnlock has detected your device, you should choose the Unlock Screen Passcode option.
- If you want to remove the screen passcode, you need to download the iOS firmware for your locked device. Wait for a minute or two to have the downloading process completed.
- After finishing your download, click on the “Unlock Now” option. As a result, AnyUnlock will unlock the screen passcode automatically. Make sure that you have not disconnected your device until it restarts.
- Yuhaa!!! The screen passcode is removed completely.
Furthermore, if you can not unlock your iphone passcode you can check out here :
How to fix the forgot iPhone passcode without restore error via iCloud Find My iPhone?
Since iOS uses very intricate privacy to protect your smartphone, sometimes we need to get help from the iPhone platform itself, I mean, the iCloud platform. In this case, you need to have the “Find My iPhone” tool enabled on your device, and then you can reset the iPhone passcode without restore. What do I do if I forgot my iPhone password? Use iCloud Find My iPhone via these steps;
- First, open one of your web browsers on your laptop or other devices and go to iCloud.com. Sign in to your iCloud account by using your login credentials if necessary.
- Next, locate the “Find My iPhone” tool and then click on the “All Devices” button to view a list of all devices connected with your iCloud.
- Here, choose your iPhone from the list.
- In the end, just press the “Erase iPhone” option with your finger. Your iPhone will be erased, and there will be no passcode remaining on your device. You can later add your iPhone to your iCloud if you decide.
How to fix the forgot iPhone passcode without restore error via PhoneRescue?
The last candidate in our collection is a hero to rescue your iPhone. PhoneRescue is 100% safe and clean, and it is here to give users access to any iOS-based device they have in the home. How to unlock iPhone if you forgot passcode with PhoneRescue? Follow my lead;
- First, install PhoneRescue on your desktop and connect your iOS device to the computer with the USB cable.
- Next, you will see a “Device Rescuer – Lock Screen Passcode” option. Click on it.
- After you choose to remove the lock screen passcode, take the guide in PhoneRescue to unlock your screen easily.
This is the essential info you can learn about your iPhone and its password problem. What do I do if I forgot my iPhone password? No man-made lock is promised to remain intact forever and is your iPhone passcode. Just follow the instructions above to see how to unlock iPhone forgot passcode without restoring it.
Note that most passcode-removing tools don’t need a backup to guarantee your data, but as advice, it is better to create one for yourself regardless of using any application. For more information or consultation, you can visit online Apple communities on the ocean of the internet.