(3 Easy Steps)How to Recover Deleted Videos on Windows?
How many times does it happen that you delete useful videos from your computer while trying to clear up unnecessary files? Accidental deletion is a too common thing and can happen to anyone anytime.
So, if you are the victim of accidental file deletion and looking for ways to recover deleted videos in the original condition, then look no further. In this article, we will introduce you to a powerful program to retrieve the lost videos quickly and safely.
Let’s cut to the chase!
Part 1: Can I Recover Deleted Videos on Windows?
The first question that pops up in my mind is, can you retrieve the deleted videos on a Windows PC? Fortunately, there’re several ways that can help you get back the lost videos in some cases.
Here are the useful tips:
1. Find the lost files in the Recycle Bin. It is a default folder where all the deleted files on your computer go if you haven’t deleted them permanently.
2. Look for data backups. If you have already made a backup of the lost videos, then simply restore them back.
But again, only a few people make data backups. Thus, in case of permanent file deletion without any backup, you have no option but to rely on a third-party data recovery program to recover deleted YouTube videos.
Allow us to introduce one to you.
Part 2: Recover Deleted Videos on Windows Using Tenorshare 4DDiG
When it comes to recovering the deleted videos in the original condition, then Tenorshare 4DDiG stands out. It is a one-size-fits-all solution to get back any type of lost video on your Windows PC in a risk-free manner.
Using the advanced recovery algorithms, it performs a deep scan of your computer and displays all the deleted videos on the screen. The users have complete freedom to recover any specific video or all of them.
Thanks to its sleek interface, even a novice won’t have any technical issues in navigating its features. No to mention, this program offers you different premium; plans to let you choose the most suitable one.
Features of 4DDiG
- A 3-step procedure to recover the deleted videos
- Recovery speed is several times greater than normal data recovery programs
- It can retrieve the videos lost due to file format, system crash, or system failure
- Allows users to recover any type of lost data including system files
- Works on both Mac and Windows
Check out how to recover deleted YouTube videos or any other videos using this program:
Step 1. After installing Tenorshare 4DDiG, run it on your Windows PC. Select the local disk where you have lost the videos. Hit Start to continue.
Now, select “Videos” and hit Scan to get going.
Step 2. 4DDiG will start looking for the lost videos. You’ll see the progress bar on the screen.
Step 3. Once the process is finished, you can preview the recovered videos. Then, hit Recover to save them on your computer.
No other program offers such a simple and intuitive method to recover all the lost videos, irrespective of the reason for file deletion.
Part 3: How to Avoid Losing your precious Videos?
Recovering the deleted videos is a time-consuming task and also costs you money. Why not avoid facing this frustrating scenario in the first place?
Check out the below useful tips to prevent losing an important video or any other file:
1. Always make a backup of your data regularly. You can save important files on Google Drive, One Drive, and other cloud storage platforms that are available for free.
2. Make a hard copy of important videos on external storage such as a USB, SD card, and so on.
3. Install a competent antivirus program on your computer. Since we all know that malware or virus attack is among the leading cause of file deletion.
4. Be very careful while deleting unnecessary files from your computer.
With these tips in mind, you’ll avoid asking the question, of how to recover deleted videos.
That’s all folks. Now, you won’t have to worry about how I recover permanently deleted videos ever again. This article has provided a step-by-step guide to getting back your lost videos in their original glory using Tenorshare 4DDiG.
With this tool, anyone can retrieve the recovered deleted YouTube video or any other data type on your Windows. But be sure to download this tool from the official website to avoid getting a fake program or worse, getting scammed.
For any questions related to the product, feel free to contact us.