Nowadays, many tutorial videos and podcasts are provided for students, and they are also online courses due to the COVID-19 pandemic for those guys who prefer to study at their house. You can find a similar ability on Twitter, in which you can stream your video or audio content to your followers. In this practical post, you will see how can you go live on Twitter.
Can you go LIVE on Twitter?
Many social media platforms have the ability to accept live events on their servers, as does Twitter. Although it is less common to use by users compared with LIVE giants like Instagram, you can start streaming almost anything on your Twitter account with less effort and difficulty.
How to go LIVE on Twitter on deskto
Since there are better video and audio equipment for PCs and laptops, many people prefer streaming on Twitter via their desktop devices. To see how to go live on Twitter on desktop, follow these steps;
- Turn on your desktop or laptop and go to your Twitter application. Log into your account if credentials are required.
- Click on the “More” option on your home page, then choose “Media Studio.” As a result, you will be taken to your library, where you can see all the media you have uploaded to Twitter. Click on the “Producer” tab at the top of the screen.
- Now, click on “Create Broadcast” in the top right corner to start a new live video.
You can also launch and download OBS studio (if you haven’t already) to get more additional features for your stream.
How to go LIVE on Twitter via a mobile device
You can also use your smartphone to present yourself on Twitter online. How to go LIVE on Twitter via a mobile device? Just follow these steps;
- Open your Twitter app and log into your account, if necessary.
- Open a new Tweet
- Now, add any text you would like to include with the video stream.
- next, click on the camera below the text field.
- Click on the “LIVE” option, then choose “GO LIVE” to start streaming video content to your audience. If you want to stream only audio, disable the camera’s video display, and choose the microphone icon prior to clicking the “Go LIVE” button.
After finishing the presentation, you can end your stream by clicking on the red “X” button and then choosing “Stop broadcast” to confirm.
What happens to the past Twitter live streams?
All of your previous video contents are automatically saved as a Tweet when you go live, so the files are accessible whenever you need them someday. You can watch and review your broadcasts on Periscope and Twitter on iOS, Android, and web platforms.
Thank you for reading. Whether using your iPhone, Android smartphone, or desktop, all podcasts and video streams need to be strongly contented to absorb more viewers on social media. What happens to the past Twitter live streams? All of your previous files are saved on your account, so there is no need to be worried. You also no need to worry about growing on this platform as you may look forward to the best site to buy Twitter followers and get rapid boost.To get more information about going LIVE on Twitter, you can visit the official Twitter website on the internet.